 Technic / 2272
2271  |  2273
Subject:
Old & New Motors: work output comparison???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:26:35 GMT

It's CRANE TIME ast Elwood & Bubbas' workshop.  After a two year - hiatus, E &
B are back at the drawing board, hard at work on their biggest crane ever.

My quest is for performance measures of the old & new Lego motors: which one
produces more work output? If one is geared to produce the same RMP / torque
ratio as the other, is the output significantly different?

Many thanks in advance for your comments and resource recommendations!

-Derick Bulkley