 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18058
Re: Dave's not-a-bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 23:08:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
Dave Koudys, sent me a private e-mail.  He said He could not post to Lugnet.
(just like I get from Steve, and Jeff)

I dunno Chris--you can try to do the 'smack talk'... but usually 'smack talk'
has to be backed up by, y'know, actually building 'bots that actually win once
in a while...

Dave K

LMAO, hey misters, I have had a bit of a look at what QueLUG builds, and there
are a few very talented robot guys in that group... so if I were you both, I
would watch my smack, or they might put all of rtlToronto to shame.

Just saying!

Janey "Red Brick"
P.S. Hey does anyone know how to say "Hey mister your bot sucks!!!" en
français???

I'll take that bet!   I'll be OLD school  Canadiens vs Leafs.  And by old school, I'm talking Pre-1968.

As for your last comment, All the French I learned was when I was in St. Nazair
France, so Its "ship builder French"  Lets see if I can do this:

pardonnez-moi, sucer votre quelque chose d'automatique

I await the corrections.

Regards

Chris
B.E.D.