 Trains / 28772
28771  |  28773
Subject:
old trainset 113
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:28:42 GMT

Recently I was lucky enough to obtain set 113 in very good condition, including the box. After solving the problem of finding rechargeable batteries to fit into the old blue batterybox, it’s now running up and down my livingroom. I shot a short movie of this and would like to share:

movie on youtube

play well!

Jan.