 General / 23202
23201  |  23203
Subject:
Very old Classic Windows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 00:00:12 GMT

I have a question, maybe is a silly one.

Gary in his history of clasic windows described 10 of them. The ones we can
see in the catalogs form the sixties and ending of the fifties. I saw a time
ago a door bigger than the classic door. Four rows tall. In yellow. It was in
a lot of doors and old windows. (Also the lot have the very old windows and
doors, the ones that need the brick to obtain support). Sorry that
description, but my spoken languje is spanish.

Well that day I thought I found something new, but today I receive the oldest
catalog that I ever see. Is in danish and have 13 different windows and doors
(And if we add the tiny windows we have 16 in total).

Also I remeber A Gary´s question about along brick.......2x14.....well this
tiny catalog have it in red( well the catalog is white and red).

The references of the windows are 1230 for the standard classic (7 W & D)and
700c (5 W and 1 D) for the tall classic. 700B for the very old windows and door
(one door and 3 windows).

Ok this is just what I found.

regards from Colombia

Manuel