  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4621 – 4640 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  While we're celebrating anniversaries

While we're celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Lego system, it is appropriate to note and give a cheer here that Enlighten is celbrating their 45th year of toy manufacture, proudly proclaiming their quality control, that parts manufactured in (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Roof question

(...) I have tried 2 workarounds for the lack of such a piece: 1. Fill in the valley where such piece would go with one 1x3 slope plus 1x1 plates and tiles to approximate. (I like Tim's mention of the new 1x1 slopes here). Result: not too great. 2. (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Brian, My Kroger (Dallas TX area) was just stocking these yesterday. At this store they are putting the LEGO tubs in the area that had the Halloween decorations. Eric (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) I haven't been able to access bricksonthebrain.com for several days. Is the site down for some reason? -Juan (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) These are on the shelf at a Walgreens in Lake Zurich, IL. I just picked one up for $5.99. I haven't had a chance to inventory it yet, so I can't really say what parts might be "extra." It's in a standard yellow box, not a plastic tub. -Jon (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  A very large estate brick collection

Posting in Marketplace 'cause it really is selling bricks, but this is a complete 'not for profit' by me--I'm just trying to help someone. - - - I was recently put in contact with a Diane who lives in the Greater Toronto Area. Her husband passed (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) I have found that the newer sets have a problem. Others have seen the difference in colors in several sets. I have had a hard time puting some bricks and other elements together because of the tolerences. I began collecting in the 70's as an (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) John, Adding color dye to clear ABS is like taking a bowl of flour, and adding food coloring to it. You will find that as you mix the flour, some of the flour will wind up being tinted a little darker than other areas. It depends on your (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

I found Two variations in the boxes that I bough around northeastern Indianapolis. Out of the four boxes, three were generally the same and contained a new shade of purple, a 2 x 4 sky blue brick (diferent from medium or light blue) and 2 x 2 dark (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Variations in dark blue color.

Last month, I was extremely excited to find dark blue corner bricks in PAB at the Schaumburg LEGO store. I picked up 30-50 or so of them as I packed a holiday box. When I got home, I took them out and noticed immidiately that they were at least two (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) all too true. (...) That's what I'm hoping for. (...) I hear that. Though I am in a buying mood right now and am buying sets/pieces on eBay to enhance my collection. I was once in the mind that I didn't want my pieces to be sold on eBay (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) I believe that although the chemical coating prolongs the life of the model, it doesn't mean it will last indefinitely or will never yellow. It just means it takes longer to do so. I wish I remembered the stats, but I think it's something like (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Is there any consistency of fading by brick type, that could be explained by different molding batch? I have huge constructions of white and yellow bricks which were not consistent from the factory. The 1x4s and 2x2s were obviously differently (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

  Re: LEGO licenses Indiana Jones

(...) But wait - since the old Adventurers and upcoming Indy line share so many similarities, wouldn't it make more sense to only have one and not both? Besides, despite the two distinct looks of Classic Space and Star Wars, it was generally assumed (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

old
(score: 0.638)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:I6FD1G.prK@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) I bought 18 from one store here in Wisconsin and did get variations. 12 of them had one set of parts and the other 6 had a similar in some cases but (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote: [snirp] (...) Hi Jake, i thought the 4521's and the huge parts tubs in LL Billund and Günzburg are the european variation of this theme? Please look here: (URL) here: (URL) all parts in there seem to be (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) I bought two 4400 at my local Kroger signature store last week. $9.99 each. 700 parts, extra parts do not match Peeron's inventory. --Anthony (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Wow - so you were the one who came up with the whole 500 bonus piece idea! Cool! (...) Even though I was unable to obtain any of the 4679 set, I'm happy to hear that there will be additional moments of "spring cleaning" in the future! -Bryan (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.638)

  Santa Fe B-Unit: OK or not?

I think someone is showing some of my work at BrickShelf. Other folk have this happen, too? My original work with the graphic assistance of Jeroen de Haan: (URL) a re-use and organization of the same images (I think) by Train417: (URL) a nice (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.638)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) It's dropping-- not by huge leaps and bounds as people might lead you to believe, but it's dropping. But there's not much I can say other than "it's worse than it was before". I compare elements molded in roughly 1999 to elements molded today, (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 0.638)

More:  Next Page >>