 LEGO Company / 2460
Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:22:58 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:

[snirp]

I'm checking with my European colleagues to see if there are plans to do
something similar over there. As soon as I have more info, I'll post it.

Hi Jake,

i thought the 4521's and the huge parts tubs in LL Billund and Günzburg are the
european variation of this theme?

Please look here:
http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=4946

and here:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=49290

Nearly all parts in there seem to be "overhang parts" like you wrote about 4579.
Or are there other release reasons for the very funny 4521's?

Of course I would like to have more such 4521 and 4579 actions here in Germany.

But I have another question about the parts:

Are these all parts which were produced for certain sets?

I wonder about this part in l(r)ight grey:
http://www.bricklink.com/P/9/3041.gif
which I think hasn't ever been in a set and was in the 4521 in a big ammount.

Or do you clean up also the pieces which were specially produced for a Legoland?

Regards Ronald