 LEGO Company / 2484
Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:16:21 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Brian Darrow wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Mike Walsh wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Anthony Sava wrote:
   In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
   US: Kroger - 4400 and 5230 (not sure the details)
Jake

Does anyone know which Kroger Stores will carry the 4400’s ? Is this just a regional release? I searched the entire Indianapolis metro area without any success.

Brian

Brian,

My Kroger (Dallas TX area) was just stocking these yesterday. At this store they are putting the LEGO tubs in the area that had the Halloween decorations.

Eric