 Marketplace / Shopping / 11852
Re: 4400 at Kroger (was Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:28:25 GMT

"Brian Darrow" <bdarrow@insightbb.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

I've not found any of these in the Indianapolis area which is overflowing • with
Kroger Stores.  Does anyone know if this is only a regional release, and • if so,
what will those regions be?
Thanks,
Brian Darrow

It doesn't even seem to be all Kroger stores in the same general vicinity.
My local Kroger (our regular grocery store) does not have them.  Nor does
the other Kroger near by.  However, the Kroger close to my office (about 15
miles from my house but in a different county) does have them.  Odd.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com