 Marketplace / Shopping / 11853
11852  |  11854
Subject:
Weekly Specials for Nov 3 - Nov 9, 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:12:45 GMT

1-800-835-4386 (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/

Theme
   Set Number
   Name
   Regular
   Sale Price
   LUGNET Link

Clickits
   7503
   Memo Minis
   3.99
   2.00

    7503 Memo Minis
24 elements, 0 figures, US$4, 2003
LEGO > Clikits

Racers
   8355
   Hot Flasher Bike
   9.99
   5.00

    8355 H.O.T. Blaster Bike
91 elements, 0 figures, US$10, 2003
LEGO > TECHNIC > Racers

Duplo
   3698
   Friendly Police Car
   6.99
   3.50

    3698 Friendly Police Car
elements, 0 figures, US$7, 2003
LEGO > Explore > Explore Together

   3512
   Funny Giraffe
   9.99
   5.00

    3512 Funny Giraffe
21 elements, 0 figures, US$10, 2003
LEGO > Explore > Explore Imagination

Inventor Set
   4090
   Motion Madness
   14.99
   7.50

    4090 Motion Madness
243 elements, 0 figures, US$15, 2003
LEGO > SYSTEM > Inventor

   3540
   Puck Passer
   7.99
   4.99

    3540 Puck Passer
44 elements, 0 figures, US$8, 2003
LEGO > Sports > Hockey

Bionicle
   8585
   Hafu
   3.99
   2.00

    8585 Hafu
25 elements, 0 figures, US$4, 2003
LEGO > BIONICLE > Mata Nui > Matoran

   8586
   Macku
   3.99
   2.00

    8586 Macku
25 elements, 0 figures, US$4, 2003
LEGO > BIONICLE > Mata Nui > Matoran

Technic
   5221
   Technic Motor Base Pack
   49.99
   20.00

    5221 Motor Pack
55 elements, 0 figures, US$40, 2000
LEGO > TECHNIC > {Themed Parts Pack}

Star Wars
   7133
   Bounty Hunter Pursuit
   29.99
   15.00

    7133 Bounty Hunter™ Pursuit
253 elements, 3 figures, US$30, 2002
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Episode II

Understand that I was in the mood to do try out FTX today and I happened to have some spare minutes to throw this together--Tom didn’t ask me to do this nor will I probably do it again ;)

Dave K