 Marketplace / Shopping / 11865
Re: US S@H Specials for Nov 3 - 9 Re: Was mislabelled...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:59:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz wrote:
   Yes, please don’t use FTX tables again... It’s almost unreadable in a newsreader.

Yes, but it looks terrific on the web, if I do say so myself ;)

I agree, the FTX tables looked great.

   I know that when Tom posts, I’m always jumping back and forth, putting set numbers into the LUGNET set search to see exactly what they are, and I thought I’d save a step by putting the links right in the post.

I frequently do the same, it was quite helpful.

It’s too bad there isn’t a way to show FTX on the web, but newsreaders get something more legible.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB