 Marketplace / Shopping / 11864
Re: US S@H Specials for Nov 3 - 9 Re: Was mislabelled...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:15:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz wrote:
David Koudys wrote:
Understand that I was in the mood to do try out FTX today and I
happened to have some spare minutes to throw this together--Tom
didn't ask me to do this nor will I probably do it again ;)

Yes, please don't use FTX tables again... It's almost unreadable in a
newsreader.

Frank

Yes, but it looks terrific on the web, if I do say so myself ;)

I know that when Tom posts, I'm always jumping back and forth, putting set
numbers into the LUGNET set search to see exactly what they are, and I thought
I'd save a step by putting hte links right in the post.

I agree with you and always happen with me.  I like FTX much better and easy to
look picture and quickly read before i decide to order.  I never use newsreaders
(boring and no graphic)  I wonder if Lugnet can do something to identify which
user are use newsreader or internet.  Same example in email program to choice
html or plain text when email incoming and can change format to user's
preference.

Christopher Layton
BRICK Marketplace
www.brickmarketplace.com