  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4321 – 4340 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More on Airport security.

(...) Doesn't matter who benefits. What matters is who is RESPONSIBLE. And that is the airlines. If they're not flying, no potential weapons... So the airlines should pay, or the passengers deriving benefit from travel and thus causing the risk to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Aw crap.

I had a bad day yesterday. For many other reasons than just the one below, but I came home, and the contractors installing the new (Velux!) skylights had to saw open the drywall to fit them in: (URL) to say I'm going to be doing a lot of cleaning (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: 4051 Nesquik Bunny List

(...) <snip> Sorry Jimmy...on the web, the list doesn't bug at all. I really need a count, as I'm only asking for what folks want...I'm not independantly wealthy enough to try to buy cases and cases of these things and sell them myself. But you are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: lube....

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Gs86JH.GMF@lugnet.com... (...) Uh, wow, what an excellent, group-active debate *that* was. In all seriousness, when was the last time *you* built something so large, complex, and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: rtl 13 Pics and Video

(...) I was actually more concerned about rice gumming up the works in a bot (like Bruce said) than about penalties. I don't see why there should be any penalty for bringing rice out, and as you said, it would be hard to measure the rice. We'll just (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Update on Virtual Plans

(...) Thanks. I really want to model the actual bridge deck in LDraw. I like the way it's laid out. The current images don't do it justice. (...) That's because I can only work on this project bit by bit. (...) Yes, but I pulled them out because I (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: How do you clean legos?

(...) Ok, I'll come clean on this one. When I needed clean LEGOS to build a candy dispenser (from the Klutz crazy LEGO Contraption book) I could not see putting time into scubbing those little babies. I just bought new ones. Now you know the truely (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Movies while building (was Re: Music while building)

(...) Yep, ADV is releasing 5-6 episodes per disc, $14.98 each, first and second discs due 5/22/01. :) Unfortunately, I heard they are using VHS masters, so the quality won't be terrific. :\ Luckily, AnimEigo is releasing the original Macross on (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) In one sense I totally agree. We lost nothing. HE lost his property. But in another I do not agree. While Todd has no obligation to anyone to keep his domains owned, I did *indeed* suffer a loss when Fibblesnork went away. I lost time I would (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

Pretty exciting news! This is posted on behalf of BayLTC's David (Zonker) Harris, with his permission (and request to so post), who related the following to me: - - - - My home machine has lost the cookie to post to LUGNET, and Todd's on a bus to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Getting dust off built sets

Last night I traded for a complete Black Seas Barracuda and I got it built. It's got a good amount of dust on it, and I don't want to take it apart to wash it. Does anyone have a good way to dust built sets? The only thing I came up with is using (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Hello from the new guy in lugnet.town

Hello Dave! For some reason I found your quaint little ton very inspiring! It's not the biggest or most elaborate but I love your unique building style (and your great sense of imagination!) especially in the bike shop and the hotel/dj Matt's house. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: The Black Sword

Hello! (...) Definitely rare and unique are the knights' torsos and shields in #383: (URL) the visors of this time periode are quite rare because many of them have probably become victims of the vacuum cleaner, or the kids have bitten in their plume (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) Perhaps they shouldn't have dumped stuff, which they didn't know what its effects might be, in an unsecured area. Think about how we handle radioactive waste. Some of it, we don't really know what effect it will have, so be bundle it up to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Adventurers DinoIsland Research Glider

(...) I have a sneaking suspicion that it is entirely different from any of the sets we've seen so far, either legitimately or otherwise. None of the aircraft seen by me so far has matched the description of a "Research Glider". I've been doing some (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: The Brick Testament: More Laws than You Can Shake a Stick At

(...) 1. The Israelites were supposed to keep themselves pure. Allowing worshipers of foreign gods to remain alive in their midst would corrupt them and lead them into idolatry. They of course didn't do a very good job of this; otherwise there (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Greg Hyland once said...

There are two kinds of AFOL, one that is extroverted and proud of his/her hobby, announcing it to the world, and another which is embarassed and tries to keep it in the closet. Well, I looked in my closet today and realized, I have a LOT of unopened (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Who here is from Michigan?

So did you guys get to take advantage of any Target clearances around the South Bend/Elkhart area? I have been to all three Targets around here several times with no luck. P.S. I hope you weren't offended by my attitude toward South Bend, I like the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races)

(...) We had a minister use one of these once in a service. That was one of the most memorable services I've ever attended. It was Palm Sunday, and the minister read us the relevant passages from two of the gospels, then he had us act out the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?

(...) A well-known product in Australia, too, along with its stablemate Silvo. I remember only too well polishing my Girl Guide/Brownie badges every week with Brasso, so that I could go to meetings and sing songs like "Lullagulla, we delight, in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

More:  Next Page >>