 General / 19030
19029  |  19031
Subject:
Getting dust off built sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:50:05 GMT

Last night I traded for a complete Black Seas Barracuda and I got it built.
It's got a good amount of dust on it, and I don't want to take it apart to
wash it.  Does anyone have a good way to dust built sets?  The only thing I
came up with is using one of those pressurized cans of air for cleaning your
keyboard.