 General / 19039
Re: Getting dust off built sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:11:59 GMT

I use a couple of different sizes of artist's brushes; the ones with sable
bristles seem to work best. Sizes from 2mm out to 2cm will afford you the best
chance of getting into tight corners and those 'hard-to-reach' places. For
best results, this with canned air to blow the dust away has worked best for
me.

-Cheese

In lugnet.general, Jason Maxwell writes:
Last night I traded for a complete Black Seas Barracuda and I got it built.
It's got a good amount of dust on it, and I don't want to take it apart to
wash it.  Does anyone have a good way to dust built sets?  The only thing I
came up with is using one of those pressurized cans of air for cleaning your
keyboard.