  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4201 – 4220 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Almost there...almost there... :-,

(...) cool! just wondering, are you posting through the mail interface (like I do), or is it through NNTP? (...) very cool :) I'm a bit delayed in the cleaning up past (I hate it when work gets in the way!) (...) Sure, go ahead - I don't have a (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Swapping money for time (was Re: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo)

(...) Every time you pay someone else to do something you could do yourself, you invest money to get time. Cleaning services, diaper servies, oil change services... I'd class all of those that way. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Unsorted lot of over 5800 pcs.

Here's the link" (URL) have set a reserve because I put a lot of work into cleaning, partially sorting, and detailing the contents of this lot. It includes instructions for 22 sets, three empty buckets, 60+ minifigs, many windows and castle walls, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Help preparing L(EGO)Draw parts

hi folks, we still have a bunch of L(EGO)Draw parts to get PT-ready: (URL) help cleaning up. in addition I'm looking for 'Brick 2 x 2 with Ball Socket and Axlehole' (57910) (URL) in in the LDD library but not LDraw. w. (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Keyboard trouble!

(...) Two reasons: 1: if the spilled substance gets down to the circuit sheet, it's toast. Easiest way to tell this is if some keys do not work. 2: Cleaning a keyboard with stuck keys takes too long. An hour of my billable time is worth more than a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Green thumb person needed

This is off-topic. I need some advice from a landscaper. I bought a house a few weeks ago. It has overwhelmed me with work to do (cleaning moving carpentry paneling painting shopping installing assembling wiring gardening wrecking mowing ARGH!), and (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Strong smoke smell on parts

I recently got an order from Bricklink, from a store in Germany, and when it arrived it smelled very strongly of smoke. I've been trying to find solutions to cleaning them that will be satisfactory. Some sites say sealing items in a container with a (...) (15 years ago, 2-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  MF cockpit corridor mods

Afternoon all, I'm a bit stuck and wonder whether anyone has any pithy solutions to MF cockpit corridors and saucer pieces. I've been modifying the stock MF, cleaning up details and proportions here and there. On the whole I'm pretty pleased with (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Arguing about nature, Nature, and ethics

Steve Thomas wrote in message ... (...) My family is going through the stomach flu at the moment - I can feeling it creeping up on me as I type after spending last night cleaning up %$@#$# - so I am going to be dropping out for a while. Back later! (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: WTB: Light gray 2x2x3 75 Double Convex Slopes! $15 each!

(...) Dyed???? Toss em in bleach for a few days, they'll become white/greyish by themselves.... :D :D (Tried out cleaning other colors than white using bleach... DON'T TRY THIS, unless the pieces are worthless anyway :-) ) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Santos/McGarry Ticket

<snip> As far as I am concerned, this season has redeemed a dying show. I hated the past two seasons and had considered giving up the show in favor of cleaning the dishes, but the Smits/Alda combo brought me back. I'm glad it did. Survivor bad? (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  HACKED by AKINCILAR --OT-- and harsh language

&^&*^)(^ ^^&&$##!@ (((*)(& DAMN IT!!!! some pig f-king needle-dick-punk just hacked my BUSINESS web sight !!! (URL) just spent one HOUR cleaning up my site. little script kiddy punk hacked my host's ISS box and dropped 9 files in EVERY FOLDER!!! (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: RC motors with an RCX

(...) the human body YES, the RCX.. NO. im CLOSE to go. the software is basic, and most of the parts are built and tested as "one" now im cleaning it all up and "tweaking." while using my test T.O. i discovered that my bot acts like a SUMO bot.(1) (...) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this

(...) There was a brilliant advertising campaign here in the UK shortly after all of this became known. It was by Sketchley's, a big dry-cleaning company. It was a full page ad, with a picture of a dejected looking Clinton in the centre. Text (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  #6989 sighted!

"Toy Go Round" on Solano Ave. in Albany has a nearly complete Multi-Core Magnetizer with the box and instructions for only $75. It's quite dusty and will probably need an overall cleaning. The reason I'm posting this instead of calling it a FOTW is (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

John Gramley wrote in message ... (...) Neat! I love the arrangement with the bunny, althought I must confess that it hurts my eyes to look at the confetti egg. Maybe tomorrow, when I'm supposed to be cleaning house..... Brian (bbq) Sauls (25 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Storage

(...) <snip really long URL> (...) Thanks for the tip Jeff. They only had 9 at my local CTC, which just so happens to be the max amount I can fit in my Neon without cleaning my trunk out first. <grin> The down side to a one bedroom apartment is I (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Top 30 LDraw parts authors

I'm said to be a prolific parts author, so I wanted to verify the truth behind... A few find in files, some Excel work and a bit of manual cleaning gives the result below. This was done on the full collection of official LDraw parts + unofficial (...) (13 years ago, 16-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Carryon vs. checked (Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861

The best idea I've heard yet for calming down the anxieties of airports! First airport in line PLEASE be Detroit!!! With a separate cleaning staff, only for that room... so it might get done. Sorry. I'd been trying to figure out how my whimpering (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

More:  Next Page >>