 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13827
Re: Santos/McGarry Ticket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:33:11 GMT

<snip>

As far as I am concerned, this season has redeemed a dying show. I hated the
past two seasons and had considered giving up the show in favor of cleaning the
dishes, but the Smits/Alda combo brought me back. I'm glad it did.

Survivor bad? Could be worse...it could be America's Next Top Model.

-Dave