 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15762
Re: RC motors with an RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 02:49:28 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

Ya know....

when they say you cant run an RC motor with an RCX....

they mean it.

it dont work.

RCX gets all "mad"

I had to pour milk in mine to make it happy.

Chris

Milk does the body good...

Dave K

the human body YES,

the RCX..

NO.

im CLOSE to go.  the software is basic, and most of the parts are built
and tested as "one"

now im cleaning it all up and "tweaking."  while using my test T.O. i
discovered that my bot acts like a SUMO bot.(1)

So i was wondering how people will be dealing with staying put (2) while
  awaiting a block transfer?

Chris

1. DO NOT tell Hassenplug.

2. presuming people will be stopped while waiting, and moving while
looking to transfer.