 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15756
15755  |  15757
Subject:
RC motors with an RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:31:17 GMT

Ya know....

when they say you cant run an RC motor with an RCX....

they mean it.

it dont work.

RCX gets all "mad"

I had to pour milk in mine to make it happy.

Chris