 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15757
Re: RC motors with an RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:39:43 GMT

Ya know....

when they say you cant run an RC motor with an RCX....

they mean it.

it dont work.

RCX gets all "mad"

I had to pour milk in mine to make it happy.

Now you know why I had to build a 5A power booster.

Of course, you're not allowed to use one ;)

JB