 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15763
Re: RC motors with an RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 03:17:31 GMT

when they say you cant run an RC motor with an RCX....

they mean it.

   Can you say, "polarity switch"? I knew you could...

   Team Hassenplug-inspired trivia: Did you know that trying to run two RC
motors under load from the same battery box can overheat a battery box? Did you
knwo that sumo-bots don't work well without power?

--
Brian Davis