 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15755
15754  |  15756
Subject:
Project Y Coloured Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:00:03 GMT

Just so there is no worry about game blocks, I'm going to bring a full set of
standard game blocks in 10 different colours.  That way if there are any
concerns or conflicts they can be resolved by using this base set.

I believe it is possible to make 10 different solid coloured blocks.  So I'll do
my best to achieve that.

Derek

p.s. It would have been much easier to produce the 2x4x1.2 blocks we had
originally discussed, but someone decided to change the size. :-)

p.p.s.  I'm not bitter the colours I chose are not possible to make in 2x2x1.2.
:-)