 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15759
Re: Project Y Coloured Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 02:10:48 GMT

Just so there is no worry about game blocks, I'm going to bring a full set of
standard game blocks in 10 different colours.  That way if there are any
concerns or conflicts they can be resolved by using this base set.

I believe it is possible to make 10 different solid coloured blocks.  So I'll do
my best to achieve that.

I have light gray, black, yellow--all 10 times

I also have yellow with the eyes... so those are the ones I'll probably end up
using 'cause i don'T think anyone else is doing that.

Derek

p.s. It would have been much easier to produce the 2x4x1.2 blocks we had
originally discussed, but someone decided to change the size. :-)

p.p.s.  I'm not bitter the colours I chose are not possible to make in 2x2x1.2.
:-)

I agree... but rulz is rulz...

I'm good to go

Dave K