 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15754
Re: Question for builders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:31:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
...and
still will bring the yellow set for Vitali.

Good luck with your builds
Janey Red Brick

Greatly appreciated Janey, but if you wont be able to make it don't worry about
it, I put together a set from different colour plates so I'll have a backup set.

Vitali