 Marketplace / Auctions / 9756
9755  |  9757
Subject:
Unsorted lot of over 5800 pcs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:40:29 GMT

Here's the link"

http://www.bricklink.com/auctionItem.asp?ID=1127147

I have set a reserve because I put a lot of work into cleaning, partially
sorting, and detailing the contents of this lot. It includes instructions for
22 sets, three empty buckets, 60+ minifigs, many windows and castle walls,
baseplates and much more.
I have cleaned all pieces and removed any scratched/damaged parts I found
(there weren't very many).

Please check out all of the pictures and the text description, which lists the
set numbers of the instructions. The lot is mostly sorted into bags of the
lots shown.

Shipping is $15 within Canada, $20 to the US, or $40 overseas.

Contact me if you have any questions!

Jeff J