  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4041 – 4060 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Wireless Power for LEGO Trains?

I know this is a long way off (think 2050) but, on Thursday, Intel revealed prototypes of a new wireless power supply. If this ever comes to market, think of the possibilities! Battery powered LEGO Trains that never need to be charged! NXT bricks (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.664)

  Re: Fun OLD Bricks/History questions

(...) And I won't disappoint you, Alan! The named beams without LEGO on the studs are circa 1955-57. I have a few 1x6 white beams (some with names, some without) that don't have the LEGO logo. The (hollow bottom) named beams with the logo were from (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.664)

  Re: space battle tactical game?

(...) I have been playing Full Thrust for years, it is the only Starship combat game I play. I use the old Micro Machine Star Trek ships. I have over 500 of them. I also have a fleet each of the NAC and ESU. I hav'nt thought of using micro scale (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.gaming)

old
(score: 0.664)

  Re: New here...kinda...plus cats.

(...) I have four cats, a lot of Lego bricks and a small apartment. But only the orange tabby male, Angus, has ever really tried to chew on the Lego bricks. And he tries to chew on almost everything small enough that doesn't fight back. All four are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)

old, bricks
(score: 0.664)

  Re: Part II - the bacon continues -- OT - no lego

(...) Nor compelling? Talk about understatement. It looked disturbing like this "ever-popular with 10 year old boys" party prank: (URL) A> (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old
(score: 0.664)

  Re: Part II - the bacon continues -- OT - no lego

(...) Ahh yes--the fake vomit! That one got me once... I was, coincidentally, around 10 years old. Dave K (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old
(score: 0.664)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:K5pKBo.Ivo@lugnet.com... (...) Could you please add the following: LDDP builds a sorted model around the 0,0,0 point for X,Y,Z - but this is an incorrect way to sort a model. (...) (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.664)

  Re: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

(...) If you plan on selling your instructions online be it ebay, some other auction house, or your own website make sure you have the following. "Legal Notice Required Per Directive Of The LEGO Group for Online Listings via Legal Analyst of LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 21-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.664)

  Re: Would it be a good idea if LEGO made metal axles?

(...) I think those were just to allow the pre-Technic cog wheels to work on the old motors (4.5 and 12V) which could only turn the round (also metal) axles of the old red LEGO wheels. Later motors had a special bearing for cross axles and worked (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 0.664)

  Re: MacNQC on Intel anyone?

Sorry I have to bring this up again, I think it would be nice to actually have a universal binary version of MacNQC around. Does anybody know somebody who could help with achieving this? I currently have two Intel-based Macs around (plus two old G3, (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

old
(score: 0.664)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) If you want to go "way back" to a set that's mostly built of generic bricks, I'd highly suggest 565 Moon Landing. Surely there would be compromises. As far as stickers go, this set had stickers anyway, so substituting a few more printed (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.663)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I think this is at least the 2nd vote for this set, in response to the original question. Anyone else want to jump in and support it? (URL) think this set would make a good reissue for several reasons: 1) It is historically significant. It (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.663)

  Re: space battle tactical game?

Hi Joe, I've always wanted to try a Lego mircoship game. But my group is a little too BrikWar oriented to break away (frankly, I love to try something like Battlestations in Lego; where there's a miniature ship-to-ship combat part and then a (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.gaming)

old
(score: 0.663)

  Re: Vignette - Requiem.

(...) 68 views and no replies?!? What a bunch of lame-o's we are! A very cool vignette--poignant and effective, with an economy of bricks. I like the tree, and I like the overall staging. Forgive a dumb question, but I'm not really up on LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.663)

  Re: Official LEGO storage boxes? For more than a hundred bucks each?!

(...) This is a bit of an old thread, but I thought I'd add one more thought here: I ordered two of the toy boxes ($30 each, discounted from $150 each) during the recent clearance sale, and they arrived yesterday. The most remarkable thing about (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

old
(score: 0.663)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Could someone ask him about mold allignment? I've often heard that the part tolerances are so strict that you can't see the difference with the naked eye, but I own bricks where one wall is twice as thick as the opposite wall. If they're only (...) (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.663)

  Last chance for engraved aluminum brick keychains!

(URL) Hey folks, If you want a customized keychain in time for BrickCon, this is your last chance to order. I'll probably bring some to the event, but orders for engraved bricks must be in by Friday. (URL) Thanks for your interest! --Bram (16 years ago, 18-Aug-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.663)

  Re: Brickworld Pick-a-Brick quality

(...) Sorry. I should've explained what I meant by that. I really hate the new shade of Brown, so instead of calling "new" Brown or "Reddish" Brown, I call it "False" Brown. "False" is meant only to modify the color brown, not the bricks (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 0.663)

  Re: Brickworld Pick-a-Brick quality

(...) I didn't get any funky colors in my P.A.B. from Brickworld; but I didn't get any 1X1 plates at all. However, I did notice some non-color quality issues with 1X1 False Brown bricks. I got some of the 1X1's in the Northbrook P.A.B. on Friday, (...) (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

bricks
(score: 0.663)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) It has taken me five severe revisions to answer this very difficult question. Each time I allowed myself to go off topic into the realm of what I wanted to see, and what I thought LEGO could do to improve their company, rather than answer the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.663)

More:  Next Page >>