  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3961 – 3980 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) I thought something like this would come up... (...) Yes- "2915" (...) There were a half-dozen on the shelves. (...) I approve this message. (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

Did TRU up the price on this to $29.99 everywhere? Wasn't this $19.99 last year? What happened to the "FREE" 500 pieces? (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) What curious timing. It was just last Thursday that I was in a TRU and made a point to the Manager about how the price had jumped by 50%. Hmmm.. nahhh ;) Ray (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

I found Two variations in the boxes that I bough around northeastern Indianapolis. Out of the four boxes, three were generally the same and contained a new shade of purple, a 2 x 4 sky blue brick (diferent from medium or light blue) and 2 x 2 dark (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: A great cleaning method for lego

(...) I've found that a children's soft bristle toothbrush (which is softer than a soft adult's) doesn't leave scratch marks. It does take some time and is better when wet. Wayne (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Encouraging Participation (Was: Re: Cleaning up the main homepage)

(...) This is A Bad Thing (tm) - everyone should be made aware of how important their opinions and thoughts are.. (...) Pffffh.. I'm pretty inexperienced! Yep - I think you're right that it does have a bit of a different aura to it, I guess I never (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: Encouraging Participation (Was: Re: Cleaning up the main homepage)

(...) Hey. That's NIFTY. Todd, can you in your copious free time collect together some of the undocumented (or not documented in a standard place) stuff and put it all in one place? Some of the different ways to look at groups by item count (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Cracking Wise (was Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) No, you are just cracking up and should seek professional help. You need to stop staying up to the crack of dawn, late niters aren't all they're cracked up to be. I'd like to say your post cracked ME up, but frankly, it wasn't all that (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Cleaning white parts that are yellowed

Well after testing this a couple of times (and thanks to Klaas Meijaard for bringing it to my attention) here's what I found to be an excellent way to get those yellowed white parts to look as new again... A chloride solution (I used a product (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Free Buckets!

I'm cleaning out my place and have a 11 lego buckets to get rid of. I could just toss them out, but I'd much rather give them away if there is anyone who wants some or all of them. Here's a picture: (URL) you want them (or even just some of them), (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: Tips on cleaning

One method I have heard of but have not yet attempted myself, is to put the pieces into a mesh bag (make sure the holes are too small for the tiny pieces like 1x1's, antennas, etc. to fit through!) and put it in the TOP RACK of a dishwasher with (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: Strengthening Gears

(...) I tried cleaning Lego in boiling water once - it discolours and warps. (actually, it was Duplo - bought at a garage sale and being sterilized for the kids, but I have no reason to believe it's made from a different plastic) Matthias Jetleb (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Stormtrooper Transport

Greetings! After cleaning out the local Target of Final Duel II sets, I thought some pictures were in order: (URL) Target clearance sales are the best! Dan (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Mini-Fuchi

Great for cleaning Fleebs off, or getting at that hard-to-reach crud between greeblies. (URL) care, Soren (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

(...) Hey Aaron, I'm in College Station, TX! I'll be very interested in seeing your variations of this set. I was considering buying some more, but only if there's a chance for finding different parts. I was really surprised at the fact that all (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:I6FD1G.prK@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) I bought 18 from one store here in Wisconsin and did get variations. 12 of them had one set of parts and the other 6 had a similar in some cases but (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) I haven't been able to access bricksonthebrain.com for several days. Is the site down for some reason? -Juan (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Brian, My Kroger (Dallas TX area) was just stocking these yesterday. At this store they are putting the LEGO tubs in the area that had the Halloween decorations. Eric (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

(...) I just got some here in Indiana, and I *thought* they were all identical, but I'm not certain now. In any event, I got (in each box) some of those "1x1 slope plates" or whatever you want to call them, first seen on the new BNSF loco. But these (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Mike, Glad to hear that you finally found some!! Did you notice that the ones you pulled from the same box/store had similar contents? Hopefully you got some variety at the other store. Eric (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

More:  Next Page >>