  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3741 – 3760 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) It's been talked about before. The old 12v components might work here. From the 1970s era 12v, there is a brick with metal stud contacts that could be used for the pickup from the 12v power rails. Frank (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.678)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

We now return you to your regularly scheduled debate, already in progress. (...) Richie... I think we're getting somewhere. :) I'm sorry to come off sounding so verbally heavy-handed in my last post, but I really felt like our 'debate' was disolving (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old, bricks
(score: 0.678)

  No set review...

Hi all, Before making my (URL) Level 42>-mosaic, I used to make mosaics from (URL) ministeck>. A few weeks ago I noticed that (URL) ministeck> also has (URL) building bricks> in their assortment. As a ministeck-adept it's only natural that I'd buy (...) (16 years ago, 5-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.678)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) That sounds interesting, although thinking about it from the standpoint of robotics & robotic trains even more ideas are presenting themselves to me. I'm not sure how this would work with trains... if a discharging train hits a power section (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.678)

  Bleeping MOC stealers!!!

I want to know who Patrick is... (URL) that is my MOC. You can find it in this gallery and many other NELUG galleries from 6-8 years ago! (Check the bottom row of the first page for example) (URL) it is old and this person problably thought I had (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

old
(score: 0.678)

  Re: My forestmen loss

Jonathan Reynolds <scorch@tinyworld.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fso1BF.3qs@lugnet.com... (...) charity (...) collection (...) years (...) years (...) bricks (...) the (...) People in general seem to really dislike discolored brick. I don't (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.678)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) I have “latched onto…specific notions” because I believe your arguments are flawed or contradictory. (...) But on what basis do you think it is a valid comparison… that they are two LEGO sets which are police stations? Why not throw the Duplo (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old, bricks
(score: 0.678)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Well, I may be missing something, but why not? PF connectors will stack, so you could connect a bunch of PF battery boxes in parallel, and stack a bunch of PF motors off each output (again, in parallel). While this should be possible, I'm not (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.678)

  Old Train Wheels Question

Hey Y'all: I have been up to something not very imaginative here: namely converting the Hogwart's push thingy into a kind of Thatcher Perkins push thingy. The Thatcher Perkins is (has always been) a push train, right? One of the things I'd like to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

(...) it's not a valid comparison. [snip] (...) ...or others disagree about. (...) Except that you're not a customer of S@H. And not a major customer of the rest of LEGO either. [snip] (...) I'm not sure you do - you've invited me to "join the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old, bricks
(score: 0.678)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Yes. You are absolutely correct. These are the things I've said. The two things are not mutually exclusive. I am not such a 'brick purest' that I don't recognize the value of specialty pieces. However, as mentioned, I don't buy a set because (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.678)

  Re: Old Dutch Farm

(...) Barbara, They look good, I can't wait to see the rest of the farm. George (17 years ago, 17-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

old
(score: 0.678)

  MLCad being used by Lego Universe dev team?

Hey guys, Got the latest Lego Universe newsletter, and found this interesting. (URL) screenshot of the CAD bricks seems to be from MLCad, with the edge lines and stud resolution. I would think they'd be using Lego's internal Maya library. -Stefan- (16 years ago, 3-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.678)

  bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

OK, in this message I'll tackle some of the questions (as best I can) that have arisen recently regarding our bulk program. And I'll toss in a couple of other items of interest at the end (no scrolling ahead, now...). Let me say first that our bulk (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

old, bricks
(score: 0.678)

  Re: My mechanized Maxifigure

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote: Hi Eric, (...) I really do understand. I took those pics on a sunny day in september. The whole thing is finished since june, I think. And I'm so busy with work and other stuff. I rarely find time for my (...) (16 years ago, 3-Dec-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.678)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) The nice thing is that the IRLink is a module by itself and there is nothing preventing LEGO from making a module that accepts radio signals in the future. Probably, I'd end up suggesting Bluetooth or Zigbee over Wifi, or even a proprietary (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.678)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

Hey Matt, Just wanted to pop by here and rave a little more about this MOC. I really love the sort of old-school sculpting on the dome. The fact that not everything is to scale makes perfect sense as very few Lego sets are so precise. The decals (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old
(score: 0.678)

  Dear LEGO...

I don't ask for much--I buy lots of your product and I like to think I'm a good 'private' ambassador for your wares. I would just like one thing... well, two things really... See, I was building my latest 948 go-cart in reddish brown-- (2 URLs) And (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

old
(score: 0.678)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) My vote would be for a moritorium on new parts for at least the next 3 to 5 years. Does this sound like nonsense? Perhaps. But I think the biggest problem today isn't a lack of new parts, it's a glut of new parts. It would be so nice to see (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.678)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GoGA0r.J72@lugnet.com... (...) open?) Hi Pedro, Thanks for the compliments. I tried to stay accurate to the original within the confines of LEGO colors (OK RARE LEGO colors). However, you are (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

old, bricks
(score: 0.678)

More:  Next Page >>