  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 341 – 360 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

As Larry said, cleaning this many parts with Brasso would be an enormous job and it wouldn't work on anything textured, like roof bricks, and would take the printing off any printed parts. My suggestion would be to take some of the more disposable (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.454)

  Re: Cleaning Lego

(...) LOL, Chris, this happened to me too! Though in my case the pillowcase wore out after several uses for washing LEGO, and it was random used LEGO rather than a set (I dusted my Space Shuttle as I took it apart a few years ago... it's still in a (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.454)

  Re: A great cleaning method for lego

I think he is talking about those wands that look like rainbow colored fuzzy cat tails. You run them across the screen on your television which charges the bristles (static electricity). They pick up dust pretty good. -Nick Steve Martin wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.454)

  RE: Cleaning used Lego

I use the same method using a 5 gallon bucket. 1. 1-2 scoops (I use Electro sol DW crystals) in ~3 gallons of warm water. Mix thoroughly. 2. Add 2-3 gallons of LEGO, (after proper sorting of course) no more, or you will not have enough "stirring (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.454)

  Spring Cleaning @ THE BRICKYARD

The Brickyard is finally getting back up to speed after some winter down-time and in clearing out some of our older storage areas we've uncovered a TON of great lots! Highlight include: [L/N: 0935] Qty: 1, White/Blue, Boat Bow 12 x 12: (URL) of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.454)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

(...) Over the past few days, I parted out and listed most of the variable parts from the bonus bags as found in my first collection of 4562 boxes (I'm still sorting the basic bricks). Today, I hit some different stores and bought some more of (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.454)

  Re: Care of bricks

(...) Neat alcohol works well for permanent marker - I'm not sure about spray paint, but try it; it doesn't harm the plastic. Use the little bottles that come with cheap audio cassette or floppy disk drive cleaning kits (your nearest bucket shop - (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  Re: One last Spring Cleaning set

(...) My local K-Mart didn't have the buckets on Friday for the BOBO, but they have them now for the 20% off sale. Priced at $8.49 at one Southern California location. The biggest difference from 4679 bonus parts is that nearly all the left/right (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) Wow. Compared to the US version of 4679+bonus, that is a much more logical set. More like the 4400 "spumoni ice cream" tub two years ago. The US 4679 bonus was a wild mix typically including unpaired skew bricks. -Erik (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

Zonker still can't post but is reading the thread with interest... he sent me this (reproduced in it's entiriety) and asked me to post it. ___...___ As a follow-up to my first posting (and hoping to answer a few questions raised by other posters), (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

(...) That would be me. (...) If you read the notes at the bottom, there is one small standard bag per box. I encountered two varieties. (...) That is the only difference I could find between the two small standard bags. Note that none of the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  Re: What's in a part name? (WAS: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus)

(...) Definitely studs, as even french people use, not mainly but only, this term. (...) AZMEP plates :) (...) Erling bricks :) (...) If you talk about System plates, I've read "one third brick" from a LEGO book. If you talk about Duplo plates you (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) On the label there is the slogan: More Variety Better Versatility More Colors And there's two things that made that slogan jump out at me. 1) It seems to me as though somebody at LEGO finally got 'it'. The 'it' being the whole reason I buy (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.ca)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  auctions: SLOPES MINIFIGS CASTLE FENCES PLATES etc!

Several great lots ending Sunday night... 11.25 lb of NEW parts dark grey plates inverted slopes macaroni bricks red 3x3 corner slopes tan slopes white slopes round bricks & plates castle parts castle minifigs train windows MORE (URL) auctions (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  Lego track cleaner

Here is a lego track cleaner unit that Gary Quinlan created for our display. The cleaning unit is a cleaving cloth wrapped around a couple of weight bricks. it works great and with a run or 2 over the track great traction and shinney track is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  Walgreens set - NOT same as last time - 300pcs, all plain 1x, 2x bricks

Well, the good news is that Walgreens has the $6 boxes of Lego (3/$12), the bad news is that they are only 300 pieces this year, and only 1x and 2x bricks. Box set # 4781. Sure would have been nice to get more spring cleaning parts, but all in all, (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

Mookie wrote in message <3898EC16.D332D924@w...tt.net>... (...) I wouldn't make a strict "you can only put in as many wheels as you take out", but rather something like don't put in more of something that there already is a lot of in the box (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  Re: 4400 at Kroger (was Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies)

(...) Hi Guys, I don't know why you are finding them for $14.99. I bought one today for $9.99 like Anthony reported. I wonder why there's a difference in price? That doesn't make sense! Anthony and I are both in Texas, but I can't see there being (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  JDH Auction 3 - trains - ALL SOLD!!!

The two main sets consist of the train, track and engine driver only, i.e. no passengers, loads, platforms, road vehicles, etc. The speed regulators are available at no extra cost if required (240VAC @ 50/60Hz), but they will obviously increase (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

  Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

As of September 15th The BrickEngraver will offer a service that will further add to the customization market for AFOL's. From the guy who brought you engraved bricks for badges and all kinds of things y'all come up with, comes BRICK PRINTING. I (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.453)

More:  Next Page >>