 Marketplace / Auctions / 4698
4697  |  4699
Subject:
Spring Cleaning @ THE BRICKYARD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:13:18 GMT

The Brickyard is finally getting back up to speed
after some winter down-time and in clearing out some
of our older storage areas we've uncovered a TON of
great lots!

Highlight include:

[L/N: 0935] Qty: 1, White/Blue, Boat Bow 12 x 12:
http://www.ebrickyard.com/cgi-bin/brickyard.cgi?action=item&item=3131

Dozens of slope lots in Black and White:
http://www.ebrickyard.com/cgi-bin/brickyard.cgi?
action=itemlist&category=Sloped+%26+Angled+Bricks

Gray Arches and Round Elements:
http://www.ebrickyard.com/cgi-bin/brickyard.cgi?
action=itemlist&category=Arched+%26+Round%28ed%29+Bricks

Minifig Accessories (including Muskets, Bow/Arrows, Hunting Knives and more!):
http://www.ebrickyard.com/cgi-bin/brickyard.cgi?
action=itemlist&category=Minifig+Accessories

Almost 100 Technic lots including great colors and ThrowBot elements:
http://www.ebrickyard.com/cgi-bin/brickyard.cgi?
action=itemlist&category=Technic

All told we've got almost 600 active lots with
more to be added soon!

Take a look, you're sure to find something
of interest...

The Brickyard Online Auction.
Not just parts. Possibilities.
http://www.ebrickyard.com