 Marketplace / Auctions / 4697
Re: ebay inaccessible?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:12:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Arthur writes:
I can view pages just fine, but I've noticed that the hit rate for my auctions
today has been _very_ low today. I was beginning to think that perhaps it was
a public holiday in the US. Perhaps there is some sort of partial outage.

Scott A

Hi
Is any one else getting "The page cannnot be displayed" when trying to
access ebay?  Is ebay  experiencing heavy traffic??? or scheduled down time
which I failed to take note of?
tia
sheree

Yeah, I am in South Bend, IN and can access eBay just fine. But my friend in
Grand Rapids, MI (100 miles north) is having trouble getting in at all. Weird.

-Adam