  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3301 – 3320 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

To TLG: I have found that there is a problem with the two gears, which LDD refers to as "double conical wheel", included in LEGO Factory. These are described in the LDD Factory palette as "double conical wheel Z12 1M" and "double conical wheel Z20 (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

bricks
(score: 0.705)

  Re: Profitable year for LEGO?

"Kevin McMillin" <mcmillins@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:GtAnqB.8uz@lugnet.com... (...) Bob the (...) (URL) (...) I see it as bad news for old-timers like me. Their success seems to have come at the expense of the Lego values that I hold (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.705)

  Re: Tips on cleaning

(...) This won't always work on non-printed pieces. Some stains can go all the way through the ABS, especially sun "fading" on white bricks. I have a stack of white parts at home that are permanently light tan (too light to match Lego tan, (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 0.705)

  Re: LYB

LYB, SBB, LBB, BYOB, OPP, POP, DUI, MIP, VIP.....ya sorry I'm done now!!! Eric that is cool how you can make those color coded bots, but what about the color blind? Just kidding. I like the old smiley face bricks on the side, looks like graffiti!! (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 0.705)

  Re: Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.

(...) I was aware of the Kiddiecraft connection, and that TLC bought all the remaining rights from them at some point, but I thought the original Automatic Binding Bricks were a legally licensed copy/variation of the Kiddiecraft bricks. If they (...) (15 years ago, 28-May-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.705)

  FOTY: What a find!

Hi all, I just got my hands on the second half of a huge amount of Lego that my parents bought for me at a toy show they went to. They usually buy/sell Matchbox toys, and someone came up to them offering old Matchbox toys, and asked if they would be (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.705)

  LEGO® set 10197 - Fire Brigade

Start saving! LEGO® set 10197 – Fire Brigade Ages 16+. 2,231 pieces. Year: 2009 US $ 149.99; CA $ 199.99, UK £ 97.85, DE € 149.99 Build an authentic vintage fire station! Ding ding ding! There’s a fire in town! The fire brigade drives to the scene (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.704)

  FS: Parts and sets.

Hello, Lego Fans! Since Its spring Break, and I need to open some space for my latest project, (and more funds for that matter):) I'm selling lots of old parts at great prices. First on my list are the sets I have for sale right as of now. (1) 6973 (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 0.704)

  Haunted Manor

Hey all! Thought I'd get an early Halloween moc in! The Haunted Manor is the largest of my ‘Transportable LEGO Boxes’ so far… Its’ full of lots of spooky surprises! It even has a ghost watering plants!! (2 URLs) It was a fun (and sometimes hair (...) (16 years ago, 25-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

old
(score: 0.704)

  I'm back - and my website has moved

As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty much out of the LUGNET scene for several months now. Contrary to a lot of folks lately, this had absolutely nothing to do with the political climate on LUGNET (which I think is just as good as it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.publish)

old, bricks
(score: 0.704)

  Question about making sculptures

Ello NG I'm a 13 years old boy, who wanna make lego sculptures, but i have 2 questions before i spend my money buying bricks: 1. Is there any guides how to make Legosculptures, or should i just try and then, maybe, be better with the time? 2. Is it (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

old, bricks
(score: 0.704)

  Missing Bricks re-opens, FREE S&H for unlimitted time

After a few weeks of being closed, I've made changes in my ToS that will allow me to reopen my shop. My shop's name is now: Missing Brick, Free S&H , to be found at: (URL) new in my ToS & shop properties: FREE S&H on all orders (USA/Canada)!! (this (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old, bricks
(score: 0.704)

  LEGOMASTER - SUMMER 2009

KIDS KINGDOM - THIS IS IT! Productions Biomechanical Bricks - Eric Sophie Summer 2009 LEGOMASTER EVENTS Kids Kingdom - Public Building Area and Display Additional Shows and Exhibits 1. Cedar Brook Park, Plainfield, NJ - June 6th, 2009. KIDS KINGDOM (...) (15 years ago, 5-Jun-09, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nj, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.704)

  Brickmania Custom Kits Again? Which Ones?

There's been a lot of renewed interest in my customs model kits and I've actually been considering to crank up the old production lines. I have no intention of bringing back any of my old, out-of-production kits, but all new kits from scratch. I (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.theory)

old
(score: 0.704)

  Four new MINI models from the Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica Universe

Greetings all, it's been a while since I posted something new. Some real-life issues kept me busy, including a flat movement to another city. Now it's time to come back to building. :-) While most of you might know me for building Star Wars MINI (...) (16 years ago, 23-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

old
(score: 0.704)

  1500 page LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide CD now shipping!

Good News! LEGO CD's are going out starting today!! The CD is PC and MAC compatible, and chapters can be printed in either USA or European paper formats. Well sorry for the many delays, but the delays meant that the 47 chapters promised Unofficial (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 0.704)

  Brickworld Castle contest - Fling Things!

As many people have seen from the (URL) website>, we will again be doing the Fling Things contest. We will be using the same standard brick "missile" to fling. The missile is a simple stack of 2X4 bricks in two layers: two 2X4 bricks side-by-side (...) (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.704)

  Re: Dark Side of the Moonbase

It has occured to me that between the Moonbase project, the Life on Mars and currently Mars Mission that The LEGO Group would have taken the hint and re-released the Crater baseplates from the old Space theme. -- Don (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old
(score: 0.704)

  LEGO® Brand Retail - Honolulu, HI

Newest LEGO creation opening at Ala Moana By Andrew Gomes Advertiser Staff Writer One of the biggest toy makers in the world — LEGO Group — plans to open a store at Ala Moana Center, (Honolulu, Hawai'i) chock full of the small plastic construction (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.hi, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.704)

  Re: DEMAG crane

(...) Hi Dennis First I want to say you that you are very lucky. Currently I don't have much time for my hobby and internet, because there is much work to do for my studies. But normally, I take an hour after weekends to have a look what's new on (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

old, bricks
(score: 0.704)

More:  Next Page >>