 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 493
492  |  494
Subject:
Missing Bricks re-opens, FREE S&H for unlimitted time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:55:16 GMT

After a few weeks of being closed, I've made changes in my ToS that will allow
me to reopen my shop. My shop's name is now: Missing Brick, Free S&H , to be
found at:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

What's new in my ToS & shop properties:

FREE S&H on all orders (USA/Canada)!!

(this is my idea of a flat rate, can't get flatter!, thus, if no special
handling is requested, and no additions are expected, you can go ahead and send
payment at time of order!)

FREE upgrade to airmail, and no packing/handling cost for foreign buyers (you
pay no more than exact surface postage rate), I pay upgrade to airmail and all
other handling/packing expenses (insurance, when requested, has to be paid by
buyer).

30.000+ bricks added (now 90.000+)

700+ new lots created (now well over 3300 different lots!!)

Shipment 2-3 times per week (was 6-7 times per week, but have less time to
guarantee that every order gets shipped within 24 h of payment, may very well
still happed for many orders, but this will not be the case for all orders)

What's old:

Moneyback guarantee (excl. shipping expenses incurred).

Bonus Bricks / Sets when I am in a good mood.

PayPal, Cash, US MO/personal checks accepted.

95%+ of inventory gets listed at or below average previous sales price.

Additions welcome.

I Ship wordlwide.

Note that I have listed many hard to find items (and am not done listng..). Once
you get over 3000 truly different lots (so excluding new/used "duplicates", or
duplicate listings) you have to list rare items, there are simply around 3000
"common" parts, rest is rare. There are now well over 60 lots that are only to
be found in my shop.

Paul