  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3201 – 3220 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Legend voting

(...) 4558 - stickers on 1x5x4 cargo doors. I think stickers would increase the attractiveness of this set. With stickers the set is primarily basic bricks, and plain minifigs (which are easily useable in town). (...) The 1x1 w/side stud is pretty (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.711)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) Has anyone even stopped and considered that by saying 'modern-day LEGO helmets' that they weren't talking about the visored helms we castle heads are familiar with? You all MUST know that the helm base, the "HELMET" part of the visored helm is (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.711)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) Remember that we're talking about LEGO Direct, not the traditional division of LEGO that produces mainstream sets. Up until this point, LEGO Direct's powers have NOT included manufacturing of new parts. They can get current parts in any color (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.711)

  Re: Design

(...) To get to the goal of autonomous and 'sufficiently intelligent' robots, we have a lot of problems to solve. Some of these are to do with mechanics, battery technology, communications and sensors - others are to do with solving problems, path (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

cleaning
(score: 0.711)

  Looking for someone to share a room with at Brickfair

Are you going to (URL) Brickfair>? Are you looking for a roommate to share (URL) hotel costs> with? I am too! I'm looking to share a room for Thursday through Sunday nights...and I don't even snore. Feel free to contact me at crazylegoman @ verizon (...) (15 years ago, 29-Jul-09, to lugnet.events.brickfair, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.711)

  Re: WHaCKaLuG - Sunday the 26th.

(...) LOL, Bob, we had a great time last night, all the members did chat and laugh, and our waitress was awesome. Thanks to a suggestion from one member Jef, we are going to go forward with a small building challenge next meeting. During dinner he (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jul-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.711)

  Slope House

HI I built an experimental MOC back in 2005, and decided to show 'n' tell about it today. (URL) Slope House> I wanted to build something that used all of thousands of [LDrawPart 3037:6] I bought at the time, and in so doing, I also tried various (...) (15 years ago, 31-Jul-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.711)

  7896 "Straight and Curved Rails" Set Review

RATINGS (Scale: Must-Have Excellent Very-Good Good Fair Poor) Set: Excellent Models: Fair Playability: Poor DECALS? No. SPECIAL FEATURES/COMPATIBILITY Trains - 9V (but not the old fashioned kind that need metal track) SET DESCRIPTION This set is (...) (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

old
(score: 0.711)

  Bricks by the Bay Status Update

Bricks by the Bay, the first ever LEGO convention for northern California, will be held on April 9-11, 2010 in Fremont, California. See (URL) for more information. We have announced a contest for the logo for the 2010 convention. See the (URL) logo (...) (15 years ago, 24-Jun-09, to lugnet.events, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.711)

  Re: Proof of Concept--Old School...

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:K9HEMn.CBo@lugnet.com... (...) The claw mechanism coupled with the lifting mechanism is a simply pleasurable piece of eye candy. I'll have to remember that design. *Start mental note (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space)

old
(score: 0.711)

  Re: Proof of Concept--Old School...

(...) Thanks Tony! I hope the monorail will remain pretty much constant inits stopping position 'at hte station'. The difficult part for me will be the other carrier. But when it's all running, we'll see what happens :) (...) Take care, Dave K (16 years ago, 30-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

old
(score: 0.711)

  Re: Proof of Concept--Old School...

(...) it was snivved and adapted from the Mindstorms Mars Exploration set Plagarism is the highest form of flattery and all that :) (...) The whazzit should be ready for the Nov 22 train show in Toronto--I'll get pics and movies up! (...) Space (...) (16 years ago, 30-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space)

old
(score: 0.711)

  Re: New LDConfig.ldr color file

(...) I don't really know what I'm talking about here, but I think there might be a big difference between the representation of RGB values in a dye based color system for bricks, another one for printing on paper, and a color system for computer (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

bricks
(score: 0.711)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) --snip-- (...) Hi Steve, I've been watching these appear for the last couple of days and enjoying them thoroughly. If you do add them to flickr might I suggest just adding one or two photos per MOC and a link to the BS gallery. Makes it a lot (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

old
(score: 0.711)

  Re: (re)Introducing 62 Bricks

(...) Ease of use, for one thing - there's no need to register to use the site Also, the site is deliberately not meant to be a "community" site - there are no forums or comments. Other sites (like this one) do that well already, but for some this (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jul-09, to lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.711)

  Re: Proof of Concept--Old School...

(...) I am very much looking forward to seeing this when completed. I suspect that aligning the train correctly is going to be the big technical challenge here. Or maybe you've already go that covered... as I said, I'm looking forward to see where (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

old
(score: 0.711)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) I've just finished spending four hours cleaning my collection of Duplo in order to give it to my son (18 months). I so happens that yesterday I was reading about your quest for a catalog of printed Duplo pieces, so while I was cleaning, I (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 0.711)

  Proof of Concept--Old School...

(URL) to my classic space layout will be this little item--a 'pick and place' robot arm that will move a space ship from the monorail onto the carrier. Tis is just the proof of concept to show that it can work--the motors and RCX will come in the (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

old
(score: 0.710)

  Re: Technic Axle Joiner / Cross Block descriptions

(...) Good thing you don't have to agree for the statement to still be true. Ldraw has just over 3 thousand members. BrickLink has nearly 110 thousand. Peeron is great for the one resource that it is most used for - historical instructions on LEGO (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.710)

  Re: Purist Question

(...) I frequently cover my display tables with colored tableclothes to create a backdrop (or underdrop if that is a word), as this fills the spaces between baseplates with a color appropriate for the theme. Unlike some of the others here, I seem to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.710)

More:  Next Page >>