 Events / 2566
2565  |  2567
Subject:
Bricks by the Bay Status Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 19:40:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Bricks by the Bay, the first ever LEGO convention for northern California, will be held on April 9-11, 2010 in Fremont, California. See http://www.bricksbythebay.com for more information.

We have announced a contest for the logo for the 2010 convention. See the logo contest page for details or sign up for our mailing lists at the mailing lists page. To receive all the updates about the event join our “announce” mailing list. We are also actively seeking volunteers to help at all levels of organization. We are using a wiki and mailing list for planning. Join the “planning” mailing list to help out.

Bricks by the Bay, Inc., is a non-profit corporation (currently pending 501(c)(3) approval from the IRS) that is formed to promote artistic and educational use of LEGO products in the San Francisco Bay Area. The corporate logo consists of a stylized version of the Golden Gate Bridge:

LEGO(r) and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group of Companies which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse Bricks by the Bay, Inc.