  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3141 – 3160 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Which Way AFOL's?

“The LEGO community”. Some, when hearing this phrase, harken to time spent on the livingroom floor at age six or seven, Whiling away the hours building a town or village, complete with cars or horses or spaceships, all inhabited by little yellow (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: help/tip for building strange forms

"Kevin Heckel" <saltczar@msn.com> wrote in message news:I9H1Mo.2AM@lugnet.com... (...) have a (...) and (...) Well, I just sat me down and started building from the ground up, only using the picture above as a guideline. But I'm not too happy with (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!

(...) You are correct. I have to say that I agree with this message on all points and that I too believe that LD is doing all they CAN to satisfy what this growing community wants. Heck, if it weren't for the efforts and communication we have (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Great little FOTD: Yellow Castle sticker!

Hey all, This actually happened last week, but I'm still smiling over it. My local consignment shop often has $25 to $30 bags of used Lego in Ziploc bags, most of which I pass on now because my collection is pretty solid and I still have much (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (UPDATE 7)

NOTE1: Bid progression will begin tommorrow (5/6) NOTE2: Unbid lots have had their opening bid reduced. Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail auction. See the auction rules below. This auction will be conducted through these status update lists on (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Suggestions for Lego: My two cents

It's taken me a couple days to go through all of the posts following Mr Justus' bomb-shell. It's nice to see lego moving in a more customer-friendly direction. I'd like to add my suggestions/wants/needs :) to the mix, so here goes: I'd like to echo (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Gamle Fokus Kino i Tromø blir bygget om til bibliotek

"Kevin Heckel" <saltczar@msn.com> wrote in message news:I9H1Mo.2AM@lugnet.com... (...) have a (...) and (...) Well, I just sat me down and started building from the ground up, only using the picture above as a guideline. But I'm not too happy with (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.no.tr.tro, lugnet.loc.no)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) Yea! More new colours! More shades of pinkish violet-green, 'cause the kids love them! This list, however universal it is deemed now, still has some drawbacks. The main problem I see is with these ugly new greys, which are on the list, and (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Perspective of a Burnout -- TEXLUG's Big Train Meeting (Fall 2002)

(Apologies to Erik Schroer, whom I called "Eric" in my last post -Pat). Chuff, Chuff. Two parts to this long puppy. PRE-MEETING: Anyway, around August of 2002 I was fearfully in danger of losing interest in LEGO altogether. An unemployed (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Motorcycle Mosaic

Hello again! Here is another MOC, a mosaic of a motorcycle. (URL) This was done for a client who wanted some glued models for her kids Lego themed playroom. This model measures 2 1/2 feet long, and 1 1/2 foot tall. It is built in the shape of the (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  I've got the Humbug

It might be the scotch talking, so I'll keep this short. I just got the S@H January 2006 catalog and upon first examination I'm really underwhelmed. Exo-Force just looks terrible. Every robot sports the exact same design. There's no variation at all (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

My first-ever Lugnet post, hoping I do this right: Jake's questions have been answered with many of my thoughts already so I'll just add a few tidbits. > * Would you buy LEGO toys for children 0-11? Y/N Absolutely. I have kids 8, 10, and 12. All (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP

(...) The last fifteen years five-axle rigid vehicles are very popular in the Netherlands. Since we have Terberg and GINAF trucks, the heaviest ones has always 5-axles. In the Netherlands is it common to have a five-axle vehicle with a gross weight (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Lego man

Hi Everyone, I'm one of those 'closeted Lego shoppers' too. I hate going into TRU or Wal-mart and buying out half their Lego stock. Kind-of embarrassing -all the strange looks people give you. But I just ignore it, look them in the face (expression- (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Lunar Rover (foldable)

(...) I (...) Thanks for your praise! (...stands up, smiles humbly, takes a bow and sits down at the keyboard again.) Just in case no-one noticed: my rover folds the wrong way. The Apollo Lunar Rover is folded so that the outside of the stowed (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Legends in stores?

(...) Arrgh! Why doesn't Lego set up a direct shop in Arizona? I know they probably have them in California, NY, and near their corporate HQ, but It seems where I live, is the last place to get Lego at a decent price. :( If only Lego released Legend (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: LEGO Pirates! D-Day Approaches!

[I got this response first by e-mail, so I replied that way. I don't remember all of what I said, but here's some of it over again, plus other comments that have occured to me in the last five minutes. :) ] (...) Sure, but bad publicity isn't (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Powco - a new Chinese clone?

I was in Mr Toys Toyworld at Indooroopilly today. Nothing incredibly exciting there. A bit of this and that. But I did notice what looks like a new Chinese clone brand. I did not have my reading glasses with me (sign of age!) but the brandname (...) (17 years ago, 15-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Free silver brick or $5 off when you spend $50 at Erik's Extra Pieces

Erik's Extra Pieces reached 50,000 pieces for the first time today! (URL) celebrate, I am offering a free Chrome Silver Brick with any order of $50 or more, or $5 off. (Shipping still applies at actual cost + $1.) Worldwide shipping always (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Its starting to happen...

(...) I've got a few of those too. In every case, I send a friendly email, and the seller was happy to resolve the matter. (...) That's a new acronym. What does it stand for? My first experience with Blay was when I purchased a few sets from LS@H (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>