  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3121 – 3140 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Roll Call time again!

Hi everybody my name is Don and this is my first posting to lugnet. Hi Tom and Carl hows things? I am also looking forward to another ADELUG's meeting I have stacks and stacks of new and interesting sets/LEGO to show everyone. I have a bit of free (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!

(...) NMRA (...) Ha! That would defiantly be a switch for sure. To get into the show I told them we'd fit into any space they gave us. They ended up giving me an area 6' x 20', so we ran a real long and narrow layout. At least for the next show (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  EMD F7 Mt. Newman Mining Company

Hello Train Fans Some of you might know me as a builder of heavy equipment like cranes or mining shovels. Here I would like to present my first train MOC, an EMD F7 of the Australian Mt. Newman Mining Company. (URL) The real loco has been hauling (...) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: The Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb (HNK)

(...) Thanks :) (...) The building is indeed modular, it has been designed as such because I knew I would need to put it apart for transporting. Basically every wall section is a separate module (details on how it is "cut" can be seen (URL) if (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Juniorization Manifesto

Juniorization Manifesto I'm going to try and share my thoughts about juniorization. It is my utmost hope that I can present reasons for and against it, though I fear that my arguments shall be slightly one sided. I don't expect to get a formal (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (UPDATE 9)

Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail auction. See the auction rules below. This auction will be conducted through these status update lists on LUGNET (lugnet.auction), r.t.l, e-mail list and on the web page listed below. Updates will occur daily. (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Censorship and public relations (was: Brickshelf problems?)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in news:GyF7IL.I35@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) Some of the best photos on brickshelf are (were?) spoofed ads or packages. I wonder why someone can show splattered, blood covered bodies of minfigs (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Why do you love bley?

(...) Actually I'm quite sure they are not but I still think bley looks better and as far as I know it doesn't fit in the range of error for my eyes. (...) I'd like to see some sort of citation or evidence for this. (URL) Isodomos> has a very (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:G3D163.K3D@lugnet.com... (...) just (...) be (...) have (...) I agree wholeheartedly with that statement. I'm certainly loyal to the brand - but if it comes to the point I'll only be loyal to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: How Lego Saved My Life (Long Post)

John, your story has hit home with me. I share many of these experiences. I always thought that Lego was the one thing that did not talk back to me, tell what to do, draw unfair judgements on me, or otherwise. In fact it was the one thing that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  (canceled)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  (canceled)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  (canceled)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  (canceled)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FS: Lego parts and accessories (with pictures!)

Hello, I have a whole bunch of parts for sale, and yes, I have some pictures to include. Please read the description below to get a better idea of what I have in stock. All parts are in used condition unless otherwise specified. ---...--- Parts Lot (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  The first BAYLUG meet

And here are some of my lengthy views to add to the others: Good location. It was central enough for me and easy to get to. I like the access to the parking lot without having to wind through the whole library and get stuck in a back room somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Bilofix

Anyone know where Bilofix came from? Bilofix is very like Airfix Engineer*, an Erector like system with holed beams, nuts and bolts, wheels, and brick connectors. I have been told it's 1950s, even that Lego made it. Sounds like Billund. But then (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  LEGO® CLICKAwards 2009

NEW YORK, Aug. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of National Inventors' Month, LEGO Systems Inc. launches its LEGO® CLICK! Awards, an essay contest for children ages 6 to 13. In addition, the Smithsonian Institution's Lemelson Center for the Study of (...) (15 years ago, 5-Aug-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Adult Fans Take LEGO Creations to a New Level

Adult Fans Take Lego Creations to a New Level Adult Fans of LEGO: Earliest enthusiasts come of age and keep right on building By DIANA MARSZALEK For The Associated Press June 15, 2010 (AP) Around age 14, Christopher Piccirillo sank into what he (...) (14 years ago, 16-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Moduli x diorama 2006

(...) Strano, anche io uso Firefox... (...) Si può fare, però non mi dispiace neanche l'idea di lasciare i due circuiti indipendenti e far circolare due treni in direzione opposta (mano sinistra). (...) Bello, bellissimo! Non le avevo mai viste (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>