 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14146
FS: Lego parts and accessories (with pictures!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 05:54:03 GMT

Hello, I have a whole bunch of parts for sale, and yes, I have some pictures
to include.

Please read the description below to get a better idea of what I have in stock.
All parts are in used condition unless otherwise specified.

Parts Lot One,
Classic Castle Lot

A really nice lot that includes a plethora of old castle parts
including ewuro armors, helmets, weapons, figures, knights, shields, etc.
One of my best lots!

Price: $33
Parts Lot 2
Smaller Castle Lot

A smaller castle lot that includes several minifigures, as
well as several weapons.

Price: $12
Parts Lot 3
Twenty Assorted Castle Walls Lot

A larger lot of castle walls and decorated elements.
Includes twenty walls, a lot of them older parts from
the crusader era.

Price: $26
Parts Lot 4
Space Figures and weapons lot

Includes a lot of space figures and weapons, a lot of
them transparent. Most of the figures are from the early
'80's to the mid 90's, and are in nice condition for
their age. See picture for details.

Price: $27
Parts Lot 5
Lego Minifigure Graveyard Lot

Hence the name.
Note: Only the minifigure elements are included, not the
submodels as presented in the picture.

Price: Free with a certified order
Parts Lot 6
A small boat

Noted on the previous picture, you get a small barge
to carry your castle supplies, etc.

Price: $3 (or free with any castle related order)
Parts Lot 7
Small space model (6824)

The original 6824 model without the figure,
included in used condition. See the minifigure graveyard
picture above for more details.

Price: $3.50 (or free with any space related order)
Parts Lot 8
Three Small Models

Includes the 6898 Ice Sat V model, as well as a smaller polybag set,
and of course, a very small boxed model.

Price: $7
Parts Lot 9

As noted in the picture below, lots of instructions
are included, most of them space and multiple
theme related.

Price: $10
Parts Lot 10
Large Boxed Space Lot

This is a very large space related lot that includes
over four hundred (400) unique parts, lots of transparent
windshields, canopies, and of course, some newer elements
as well. There are many more elements included that
aren't shown in the photo.

Price: A very nice $18
Parts Lot 11
More castle walls and BURPS

Includes some castle walls and burps, a decent selection.

Price: $7.50
Parts Lot 12
Small Space boxed lot

A smaller version of the space boxed lot, includes
ver two hundred parts, lots of wheels, plates, bricks,
and miscellaneous elements. A nice alternative for
building.

Price: A decent $9
Parts Lot 13
Space Windehleids and capopies transparent lot! Yeah!

All right! For all of you space fans out there, THIS is your lot!
Included are over forty windshields and canopies for your building
enjoyment, so if you are in need of an extra boost to your space
project, why not give this a look?

Price: A very low $23
Parts Lot 14
Small space supports lot

Included are some extra space elements for use on
any space related project. A very nice assortment,
at an economic price.

Price: $3.20
Parts Lot 15
Old school space lot

Like your building done for a late 70's to an early 80's
look? Why not give this lot a try? And for incentive, I've thrown
in a decent asking price as well.

Price: $3.00
Parts Lot 16
Space police and MTron lot

Does your space police need more resouurces to persist
in galactic peacekeeping? Mtron forces still hurting
from last weeks loss to Blacktron? Worry no more! With this
lot, you'll get to a decent start on rebuilding those
old excuses for a fleet back to their former glory.
Oh yeah, did I mention the sweet price?

Price: $7
Parts Lot 17
Assorted theme space tiles and computers lot. Awesome!

Alright, get ready, fellow space fans, for a lot so
monumental it will make you rush for your wallets.
Okay, if descriptions aren't good enough, by all means
take a look. In Matt's parts bin, you'll find a nice
selection of assorted tiles from Mtron, space police,
classic space, blacktron, spyrius, ice planet, and countless
other themes. And at a decent price, who wouldn't blame
you for buying them!

Price: $14
Parts Lot 18
Castle turrets and towers lot

Okay, castle fans, I couldn't leave you hanging there
without another lot, so here's another lot of castle for
you, including some nice elements for sale. Take a look,
and see if this doesn't get your attention.

Price: $9 (that's 75 cents a part)
Parts Lot 19
So much for a finale, A Wings Lot.

Here's a supplementary lot of wings, plates and
...(dino heads?) Err...take a look anyway, lots of
useful elements for any project.

Price: $4.75

Okay, now the rundown on the list.

Ive been selling and trading lego for over five years, (only this
last year on lugnet), so you can rest assured you're dealing
with an experienced seller. If you're still not assured,
check my ebay feedback rating, (35+), under my ID "rebelassaulter".

Now, for shipping Information.

Small packages tend to cost around $2, to about $3.20, o if you place
a small order, shipping will tend to be around that pricing range.

Normal packages will weigh in to about $4.20 to about $5.50, so keep
an eye on how much you buy. I'll happily try to get as much as possible
into a small box to save you shipping money.

Larger orders will be thus, more expensive to send, so if you're buying
six plus small orders, you'll expect to see a charge of about $7.50.

And if you buy this whole lot, shipping will be $12.

(and no, free orders do not count as orders, so if you buy the castle lot and
you get a free item, I will not include it in the shipping cost)

Now, for more info.

The seller is located in Phoenix Arizona, and will ship internationally
(assuming the buyer pays in US currency), ans I'll ship to Canada, Mexico,
and any other region located in north america.

If you plan to purchase an item, please email me at Pyrokid17@hotmail.com
and include in the subject line something about Legos.

Serious Inquiries only, please!
When placing orders, please include part lot number and the
short description underneath. This is much appreciated, thanks!

Yes, all parts are in used condition unless otherwise mentioned, and
I sell these lots on a First Come First Serve basis.

All parts come from a smoke free environment.

Methods of payment include cash (at own risk), m/o and checks (payable to M
Aaron Hein). Prompt payment please, and I'll include a bonus with your order!

Oh, and I didn't mention this earlier, but I'll DONATE TEN PERCENT of the
profits from this sale to Lugnet (to showcase how much I appreciate Suz and
Todd's efforts to keep this site running. Thanks, Lugnet!)

And Inquiries, Questions or offers, please direct your message to

Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112

(Yeah, I know all these instructions seem tedious, but I have had
some really bogus orders in the past from paople claiming to send payment,
and then never sending it, or forgetting about the business althgether, so
if you're not serious about purchasing, don't mess up other people's orders.
Thank you.)