 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14147
14146  |  14148
Subject:
Sell or Trade - Coca Cola Complete set of 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 16:40:19 GMT

Hi everyone!
I am a new member...  I have sold one set of the Lego Coca Cola promo set on
ebay and have put up another one there.  However, I have today acquired two
more complete sets (30 items each).... with all the cute stuff like referees
with red and yellow cards, hot dog girl with hot dog and dollar bill, Coke
case etc... they are cool collectibles (not available in stores!!)

Instead of having them on ebay again, I will consider all offers and trades
(I collect Lego - large sets).  If what you offer is more expensive, please
indicate how much I have to add to trade.  I like 5571 (black cat), The
pirate baracuda etc (any above 1000 pieces considered). Will trade both sets
+ cash... if you want a third set, I can work on that.

If there is enough demand and interesting offers, I think I can come up with
more sets... if I try hard...  though I can't promise (in hong kong, they
are selling for about USD 50 a set).. they are getting scarce...  there is
an official football field with the set (they are not included in my offer
unless you really want it as they cost about USD 10 alone to purchase)

All offers considered...  the sets are Mint in sealed bag (some ceases
caused by Lego stuffing them into Coca Cola outer bag (these have been
removed).  Remember that there is shipping costs involved as well.

Daniel in Hong Kong