  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2981 – 3000 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Laws and Copying 2x4 Bricks, was Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) If it were fairly certain, the court cases would be over. (See below for some references within LUGNET.) Lego are taking the issue beyond the mechanical. It is certain that many patents have expired (including the minifig) in the US and other (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 0.727)

  Re: RCX 1.0 Button Cleaning ...??

"Jerry Kalpin" <jdkalpin@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:IvDAx2.1nD6@lugnet.com... (...) Try this: (URL) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

cleaning
(score: 0.727)

  Re: (was: The pole reverser - what's it do?) Old Style Trick Use

(...) I had successfully used just such a mechanism in 2006 at Brickfest in DC with a remote control I used to run part of my GBC components. The remote allowed users to steer a chute left or right and try to make the balls hit a moving target. The (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old
(score: 0.727)

  Re: (was: The pole reverser - what's it do?) Old Style Trick Use

(...) -snip- (...) You guys got to try this: Get one of the RC Racer units. You know how the steering motor only turns a little to the left and right with the remote? Well, connect a small axle to the steering motor and the polarity reverser. Like (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old
(score: 0.727)

  Re: The meaning of "community" (Was: RCX 1.0 Button Cleaning)

(...) Whoops! next time I'll first read all threads before answering about already solved problems ;o) Philo (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

cleaning
(score: 0.727)

  LEGO WEAR for adults?

I saw this great LEGO WEAR jacket but it only fits a 5-6 year old. (URL) wish I could get one that fits an adult. :) (16 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

old
(score: 0.727)

  The meaning of "community" (Was: RCX 1.0 Button Cleaning)

Earlier today, I commented on LUGNET about how I had broken my 1.0 RCX by dropping it at an event this weekend. I got my first email response within a few minutes of posting, and with the kind words of advice and cautions, the RCX now sits beside (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

cleaning
(score: 0.727)

  Re: LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

(...) If TLG produced better quality bricks, I wouldn't see the advantage of making them compatible with a competitor's inferior product. (...) Yes they can. JOHN (15 years ago, 20-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.727)

  A couple contests at BrickFest 2009

Hi All- (URL) BrickFest> is comming up amazingly soon March 27th through 29th in Portland, Oregon. And as the official Space Commander for the event, I'm calling for some last minute building! We have two contests: 1. (URL) The Reaver Fly-In> (...) (16 years ago, 2-Mar-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old
(score: 0.727)

  Re: 23 Historic Additions to LEGO Sets/Parts CD Version 3.

(...) (URL) the small boy shouting "TITTA!" is just saying "LOOK!" :-) I think I remember this one, maybe I should go through my old Donald Duck magazines and scan the LEGO ads there... (16 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 0.727)

  Re: LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

(...) I guess here's the rub: To turn it around for a minute, suppose that MegaBloks had come out first, and produced poor quality bricks. Then, when their patent ran out, LEGO decided to make awesome bricks that matched the MegaBloks standard, (...) (15 years ago, 19-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.727)

  Re: Learning LSynth

(...) Instead of "RIGID HOSE", use "FLEX SYSTEM HOSE". They mean the same thing, but the second one actually works! Yes, you should always use the LS00 constraint part. In this case, 77.dat will be used to generate the hose which is just a short (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

old
(score: 0.727)

  Re: 2009 Christmas Train Show Wrap-up

(...) Hey Ted, The barrier I used was a first time experiment, and yes, I found it extremely useful. Over the years, I have watched kids take running trains directly to the side of their face as they lean in too far. Seen both adults and kids move, (...) (15 years ago, 25-Nov-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.727)

  Re: Learning LSynth

(...) Jetro, The new LSynth (I am actively working on a release as of yesterday), does not have these problems, so there is no need for a new feature. Don Heyse, Holywood and I worked a lot on LSynth..... All the hard coded parts described by Eric (...) (16 years ago, 27-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

old
(score: 0.727)

  Re: Whatever Happened to Time Twisters?

(...) Not sure if you mean this literally but the simple answer is that the theme was cancelled by LEGO (1997/8?). The general charge leveled at LEGO by many folks in these forums is probably true - the company "created" the theme as a way to make (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.727)

  Re: LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

(...) That's an interesting question to ponder. When LEGO-scale Mega Bloks came onto the scene, they filled a gap that LEGO had left open. Namely, MB produced simple sets with large quantities of basic elements in unusual colors, such as military (...) (15 years ago, 23-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.727)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) I've gotta agree with that question: I loved the fact that the old one can turn 360 degrees and have used that option to make it do some fun and screwy things. In fact, you can use it like one of those mechanical timer outlet things, like one (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old
(score: 0.727)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

I have a related question: Why did LEGO add a permanent post to the new switch? The old polarity switch could turn 360 degrees if you didn't add a post, but the new one only turns as far as its built-in post allows. I will grant that I've never (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old
(score: 0.727)

  Re: new 4-wide track?

Not sure about the answers to your questions, but I had noticed it myself. Here's a another picture of the overall set. (URL) if straight track isn't offered right away, it'd be easy enough to make some with the old 12v rails. I think it'd be great (...) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.727)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) I agree. My old worn red 2x4 brick keychain could use replacing by something a little more durable. Nice to see that CWRU education being put to good use, Bram! Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 0.727)

More:  Next Page >>