 Robotics / 25667
Re: The meaning of "community" (Was: RCX 1.0 Button Cleaning)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:04:32 GMT

sits beside me FIXED. It's amazing what this community can do for its members.
Thank You!

Whoops! next time I'll first read all threads before answering about already
solved problems ;o)

Philo