 Robotics / 25660
25659  |  25661
Subject:
The meaning of "community" (Was: RCX 1.0 Button Cleaning)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:53:32 GMT

   Earlier today, I commented on LUGNET about how I had broken my 1.0 RCX by
dropping it at an event this weekend. I got my first email response within a few
minutes of posting, and with the kind words of advice and cautions, the RCX now
sits beside me FIXED. It's amazing what this community can do for its members.
Thank You!

In lugnet.robotics, Jerry Kalpin wrote:

I need help from someone who has dissembled an RCX.

   Well, I now have, but I'll refer you to the wonderful resources I was refered
to - pass it on, so to speak. Take a look at:

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/rcx.htm

for all your 1.0 disassembly needs. Thank you!
--
Brian Davis