  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2901 – 2920 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Slot Car Project

Greg, Yeah, I think this will be an excellent project. I think Lego is potentially headed down the same path with some of the new race sets. The pull back motors and tracks are pretty close to the old Hot Wheels tracks. The reason why I was thinking (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 0.735)

  Engine shed design

After having seen the shed shown on the LEGO website in the trains corner and discussing this with some friends, I decided I should "have a go" at it too. My inspiration came from the LEGO design, combined with an old building at Hengelo (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 0.734)

  OMG!!!!

So I'm at zZellers just a few moments ago, checking to see if there's any 'after christmas clearances'.... nope. Check out the Bionicle.. meh, tubs o' bricks--finally... technic--nice but naah... Atlantis--great figs but naah--saving my mone... (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jan-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

bricks
(score: 0.734)

  BrickHelper v0.9 - a .LXF Inventory Application

Attn. Everyone: I've completed an initial version of this LXF file utility program I've been working on, aka 'BrickHelper'. With this program you can load a creation made in Lego Digital Designer, get an inventory of it's parts, and export a (...) (15 years ago, 18-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

old
(score: 0.734)

  Re: RCX 1.0 Button Cleaning ...??

(...) contacts) on the RCX. I followed it and was ...successful. Tools required: A No. 1 Phillips screwdriver and a small-bladed pocket knife. The cleaning solution was a small bottle of Audio/Video Deck cleaner (isopropyl alcohol) purchased at (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics)

cleaning
(score: 0.734)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) Nice, very nice! While I love the special attention given this TRAINS/TOWN line by LEGO, WHERE ARE the other popular themes of CASTLE, PIRATES and SPACE headed!! It seems to me that all the folk at LEGO Direct love their TRAINS/TOWN and that (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 0.734)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) Why don't you have some fun and check out the Brickshelf Libary on LEGO product cataloges since about 1978 up to about 1998 and then let us know if you can see the set defernces in what a CASTLE set is (or was), or SPACE or PIRATE. And they (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.734)

  LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration

ENFIELD, Conn., Jan. 11, 2010 /PRNewswire/ Great Ideas Just CLICK: LEGO Systems Launches Program to Celebrate Moments of Inspiration -LEGO® Photo, the First Official LEGO iPhone Application, Available for Free Download- -Original Short Film and Blog (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.734)

  Re: PF train motor / train speed and pulling power

Hi Ben, (...) How did you use the old 9V battery box together with the PF motor and IR receiver? Did you create a modified 9V->PF cable? I couldn't find a way to use the old battery boxes with PF using the normal 8886 PF Extension Cable. Regards, (...) (16 years ago, 5-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.733)

  Re: LEGO Factory / PaB Pricing Study

In lugnet.lego, Jordan Schwarz wrote: -snip- (...) I believe that this is one of the biggest downfalls in the LEGO(R) Company's organizational structure which is the lack of representation here in the US. Denmark has always had a stronghold over the (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-09, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

old
(score: 0.733)

  Garage sale finds

After several weekends of searching garage sales, my persistence has finally paid off. I think. My finds at one garage sale consist of the following set numbers: 6765, 6712, 6525, 6517, 1547, 6555, 6115, 6599, 6135. All are complete with original (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

old, bricks
(score: 0.733)

  Re: LEGO Factory/P.A.B. Pricing Study

(...) Wow. I was wondering if this was across-the-board bad, so I checked out the aspect I've used, Technic. I don't have the "old" prices squirreled away, but from memory the price of studded beams hasn't changed much (although the types have (...) (16 years ago, 7-Apr-09, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

old
(score: 0.733)

  Censorship and public relations (was: Brickshelf problems?)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in news:GyF7IL.I35@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) Some of the best photos on brickshelf are (were?) spoofed ads or packages. I wonder why someone can show splattered, blood covered bodies of minfigs (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

old, bricks
(score: 0.732)

  LEGO Factory / PaB Pricing Study

You've probably noticed that the LEGO online Pick-A-Brick / LEGO Factory palette has recently been updated with new parts - and new prices. As an avid user of the LEGO Factory system, I was curious just how much the prices had gone up by. I created (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-09, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !

old
(score: 0.732)

  Re: The Future of LEGO(R) CITY Lies With the People

(...) This poll is interesting. Some of the options appear to be already released, or contain significant parts (sub-sets) from majors recently released, and or pending release sets. The first option shows the City Square. This set looks like the (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

old
(score: 0.732)

  New LEGO Education set - 9580 WeDo Robotics Construction Set

This is a new Power Functions-based LEGO Education product that works similarly to how the old Dacta Control Lab did. At the core is a USB breakout box with two Power Functions connections. The programs are written in yet another LabView-based (...) (16 years ago, 5-Apr-09, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.732)

  The perils of free Lego

Hi guys, Those of you with a weak disposition may want to ignore this message, as it features a scene which nearly made me ill. My Dad's a bit of a 'Lovejoy' character, he wheels and deals at boot sales, as well as selling antiques. He's got a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 0.732)

  Re: PF train motor / train speed and pulling power / noise generation

(...) Hi Dave, yes the Emerald is not really a quiet train and from my perception it is slighly noisier than old 9V equipment. The sound is definitely different: 9V has a more metallic sound: quite harsh. The PF motor + gearing generates quite a (...) (16 years ago, 4-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.732)

  What's Going on with BimP?

OK...for all of you wondering what's going on with BimP, here is the "skinny." All modifications and additions to the site (other than the News page) will be suspended for about a week to further enhance the site. What we are doing is moving the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 0.732)

  Re: PF train motor / train speed and pulling power

(...) Hi Ildefonso, yes I had to do some modification work on my IR-receiver. I used a 9V plug from a adapter cable 9V-to-PF (you can open these without destroying anything). (URL) (pictures from: (URL) I removed the plug from the receiver and made (...) (16 years ago, 5-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.732)

More:  Next Page >>