Subject:
Garage sale finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 01:20:00 GMT

After several weekends of searching garage sales, my persistence has finally
paid off. I think. My finds at one garage sale consist of the following set
numbers: 6765, 6712, 6525, 6517, 1547, 6555, 6115, 6599, 6135. All are
complete with original instructions. No boxes. Also what seems to be a
classic yellow space minifig thrown in for good measure. Total paid at this
sale $40.00. At another garage sale I found a box full of what looks like
very old Lego bricks. Some have Pat. Pend. on inside of brick. Some have
nothces in the tubes. Does anyone know how old these are?  All bricks are
genuine. Also in this batch are a lot of old windows, doors, and wheel
assemblies. They are not in real good shape, but I picked them up for $3.00.
LMKWYT