  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2781 – 2800 of about 52000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Yeah, I think the 1999-2000 line had a lot of useful parts, and great designs, and I'm not gonna scream about that. In fact, I bought a snowspeeder and a few packs of speeder bikes just for the parts, but the newer SW models such as droid (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 0.745)

  Microscale trains by LDD

Hey, After almost 6 years hiatus, here’s my second post to this newsgroup. I downloaded Lego Company’s LDD-software and found out that it’s quite nice one to make microscale train models. Finally I made quite many trains. I felt that building with (...) (15 years ago, 2-Apr-10, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.744)

  Are You a Hardcore LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT User?

Do you want to have a seat in our closed web forum, the MINDSTORMS Community Partners, where we involve you in our development and tests of new ideas, concepts, prototypes, products and discuss various issues around our SW, HW, FW and wetware…? Then (...) (15 years ago, 29-Jun-09, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.744)

  Re: O lucky day.

(...) Nice find! When I came out of my dark ages I remembered that My brothers and I had collected a sizable portion of the Classic sets back in the late 70's and early 80's. Next visit to my old house (where my parents still live) I dug into the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 0.744)

  Brickworld - Premiere Item

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space Brickworld is excited to announce that Jonathan Bender, author of "LEGO - A Love Story" will be attending Brickworld this year. (URL) In honor of this, we have made arrangements with his (...) (15 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.744)

  New Explore sets, 3615

The new Explore sets are now promoted in Denmark; TRU has some of them on sale, e.g. 3615 Theatre. I don't like all the cardboards - they won't last long in the hands of a 3-year old. Anyway, there are some nice things in this set, such as swords (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.744)

  The first competitor to Lego in trains has emerged.

Just a heads up. Sluban of China has just entered the brick train business. Their first locomotive is a Stephenson's Locomotive, one piece with sound box powered by 2 double A batteries. The locomotive is one piece. Track is plastic, rails the same (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.744)

  Has Anyone Tried This and Will it Work?

The below information was posted on the WAMALTC site. I know the new motors run on a 7.4V as opposed to 9V, but can this work? Ben, I am hoping you can provide some insight. Has anybody tried to use the new motor with an old motor where they (...) (15 years ago, 10-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.744)

  Brick Show 2010. Next step!

We are almost done planning. We ran a couple of test runs for different building ideas, and some stuck! If you want to help plan the show, please feel free to contact me. Looking for someone to develop the website, finish some designs, print bricks, (...) (15 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.events)

bricks
(score: 0.744)

  I thought as much

(URL) scan shows an old accessory pack of (pre studless) Lego elements. It cleary describes them as beams. So can we stop calling beams, bricks, when they're obviously beams, and can we call the new imposters studless beams therefore creating a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.744)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) As blunt and unsubstantiated as this statement is, I must agree with it. There is something intangible about what makes Technic (and LEGO bricks as a whole) so good. (...) I wonder sometimes if it isn't the educators, researchers and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.744)

  Re: New Robot: V. I. Rooster

Hey cool, I like the 4 parts that make the spine. Good to see you post again. Peace. Eric Sophie Legomaster Biomechanical Bricks (15 years ago, 24-Mar-10, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 0.744)

  Re: BOW, A new brick wargame

(...) Thanks! Recently I had the chance to test it myself with a friend and I'm now really convinced of all the fun you can get from it. (...) Yes, this might be an idea to try. However, it may becomes more difficult to move the minifig around. (...) (15 years ago, 26-Mar-10, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.744)

  Re: Interesting retail pack

(...) Hey everyone. I am the culprit as Steve Bliss has mentioned. Here are the details. The package was from some kind of folding screwdriver. The plastic cover slips right off easily, there was only a staple holding it in position. I kept the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.744)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

(...) Jumping in with constructive comments is never redundant. :) (...) My best guess is that most consumers (perhaps even some "adult LEGO fans") aren't either aware of DACTA or aren't informed as to how it can be ordered by an individual. My one (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.743)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

I can agree with your feelings of the Technic theme being slowly diluted with Bionicle, Throwbots and the like and the theme 'Technic' itself may indeed be dead but I am in a huge disagreement with idea that the newer Technic parts are in some way (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.743)

  Re: Does LDD's LDraw importer actually work?

(...) This is the file that LDD exported: 0 exported 0 Author: LEGO Digital Designer 3.0 1 71 -190 -24 -190.0000152587890625 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3005.dat 1 14 170 -24 210.0000152587890625 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3005.dat The two bricks are about 20 studs (...) (15 years ago, 22-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.743)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H0DHx7.Gy@lugnet.com... (...) Flex axles can be used to carry compressed air in pneumatic systems, and as cunning attachment points - see the "hook holder" on the crane cab: (URL) a great (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.743)

  4x2ReVu: 7079 Drawbridge Defence

With quivering hand the figure grabs at the scorched and blackened ulna and continues scratching out the summoning hexagram into the cool, hard ground. Initially startled by the seeming shift of shadows and sudden change in room atmosphere, he (...) (15 years ago, 23-Mar-10, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.743)

  Re: Does LDD's LDraw importer actually work?

(...) FWIW, 1) I run LEGO Digital Designer 3.0.11 under Windows 7 2) I chose Creator Freebuild (shouldn't matter with this test) 3) I executed menu: File | Import 4) Picked exported.dat off my desktop (how I saved this text, using notepad) (note (...) (15 years ago, 22-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

bricks
(score: 0.743)

More:  Next Page >>