 Robotics / 27743
27742  |  27744
Subject:
Are You a Hardcore LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT User?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:24:47 GMT

Do you want to have a seat in our closed web forum, the MINDSTORMS Community
Partners, where we involve you in our development and tests of new ideas,
concepts, prototypes, products and discuss various issues around our SW, HW, FW
and wetware…?

Then send an application via email with a description of yourself, your
involvement with LEGO MINDSTORMS, your special areas of interest, and a
paragraph on why you are eligible to be an MCP member!

Send it to mindstormsnxt@lego.com with the header ‘MCP 4 application’.

Applications will be received from now and until 31 July 1200 GMT. All email
applications received after this date will be rejected.

Applicants must be 18 years old to apply.