 Events / 2608
2607  |  2609
Subject:
Brick Show 2010. Next step!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:27:35 GMT

We are almost done planning.

We ran a couple of test runs for different building ideas, and some stuck!

If you want to help plan the show, please feel free to contact me.

Looking for someone to develop the website, finish some designs, print bricks,
and come up with other build ideas (we have about 10 on the table now, 2 are
done and moving to the next stage)

toymuseum@hotmail.com

Our new puppet theater opens in 2 weeks!  Will be a great addition to the
museum!

Dan