  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2481 – 2500 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: train track prservation

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes: <snip> In one of the previous threads on track dirtiness that Michael started, he said he lives by the sea. We don't keep a particularly clean house, we get dust and mud all over it, all the time. We have (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

cleaning, old
(score: 0.775)

  Re: Instead of ~Moved to

(...) I don't understand what you're saying here, Tore. The ~Moved To files prevent the need to update already existing files by providing a back reference to the old part number. This prevents a part from disappearing from a model simply because (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.774)

  The LEGO Group Partners With NASA to Build and Explore the Future

The LEGO® Group Partners With NASA to Build and Explore the Future BILLUND, Denmark, November 2, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- LEGO® bricks will provide a symbolic link between Earth and space when the Space Shuttle Discovery blasts off from Cape Canaveral (...) (14 years ago, 3-Nov-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.774)

  Re: Instead of ~Moved to

(...) Yes, another method will break MLCad's update mechanism. I also like that. But maybe also another solution will work that way, but it has to be implemented. On the other side if we use the proposed way you also will have the latest geometrie (...) (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.774)

  Re: Old Pirate's House

(...) They look good. I think there's a certain art to building burp-esque landscapes from bricks, and you've definitely achieved it. Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 0.774)

  Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment

(...) While I know someone else mentioned stacking a few together and let them sit over time, I have another solution that works well you just have to be extremely careful. If you have a toaster oven or just an oven heat it up in one of them. Don't (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.774)

  Pixelego anyone?

Greetings to you all! I've just recently been involved in the money-making side of building with LEGO bricks. I've been greatly influenced by the works of E. Harshbarger and his well documented website. I've been mainly doing mosaics of corporate (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 0.774)

  Re: This is Where I Build (Quasi Roll Call)

>This is Where I Build: An upstairs spare bedroom dedicated for Lego (and a few other things) (URL) >My building area is made from: I simply build on the floor. Unlike my old apartment kitchen table building area there isn't any pressing need to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 0.774)

  LDD worse than before?

Not sure if it is just me, but has the new version of LDD gone a little crazy? I have been trying to place a 4x4 plate on top of a square made with two 1x2 and two 1x4 bricks, and it will not line up whatsoever. It has the plate half a stud off each (...) (14 years ago, 30-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

bricks
(score: 0.774)

  Old Pirate's House

This is just an experiment in building houses etc with separate segments resting on tiles (as opposed to having the back of the building open). I also wanted to see how far my green bricks would go (sadly, only a little bit further than this!). (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 0.774)

  Basic Train Elements

I have been digging around online Pick-a-brick to find out the various elements I would need to get the basic stuff to get a train going (wheels, axles, plates, buffers, etc). Besides finding the right elements (I am using the parts list from the (...) (14 years ago, 30-Oct-10, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.774)

  Next meeting of the 1st State LUG: November 7th

ByoB (Bring your own Bricks) to the November meeting of the 1st State LEGO® User’s Group. We’ll met at the DelDOT Admin building, located at: 800 S Bay Road Dover, DE 19901 It’s right across the street from Jake’s - look for the doors near the (...) (14 years ago, 24-Oct-10, to lugnet.loc.us.de, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.774)

  Re: 7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale

Still have 2 cases remaining--motivated seller! :) See CL ad for details: (URL) (15 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 0.773)

  Re: Truck project

"Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@3dap.com> wrote in message news:H5sFIz.5qC@lugnet.com... (...) I won't say that mine is superior to your design. It looks like you got in nice and compact. And you got a few steps further in the construction than I have done (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.773)

  Mistake in Yoda sculpture

Flame me if it's old news, but has anyone else noticed the mistake in the Yoda sculpture? There's a discrepancy between the model you build to the instructions and the one built for the box photographs. Instruction step 23 and upward has been built (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 0.773)

  Re: ControlLab 70909 Interface (9751?) VB.NET Class (DLL)

(...) Hi Brian, I will prepare a simple installable demo that will support multiple Interfaces. I will transfer it soon to the same url of the other demo and source files from my first post. Indeed, this interface is pretty old. But for fixed (...) (15 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.dacta)

old
(score: 0.773)

  Re: LGPL Datsville

(...) (I originally sent this to Michael Horvath directly, but I can post to Lugnet now, so for the public record...) Looks like you got lucky, I just happened to be poking around in some of my old bookmarks today and browsed the Lugnet news page (...) (15 years ago, 5-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.773)

  Volunteers to build and test twin stick transmission?

Hi, here is an idea to build a good old fashioned twin stick truck transmission. I don't have enough synchro parts so I can't build this myself. Is there any volunteers to build and test it? :) (URL) Schematics> (URL) Twin Stick 5x4> More accurate (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old
(score: 0.773)

  ControlLab 70909 Interface (9751?) VB.NET Class (DLL)

Hi, Here is my first attempt to build a VB.NET DLL class to facilitate somehow the building of VB.NET programs that talk to the old ControlLab Interface "B", 70909. (URL) folder includes Source files and also setup files. To RUN the DEMO (...) (15 years ago, 8-Jan-10, to lugnet.dacta)

old
(score: 0.773)

  Wanted - Lego tub top

My two year old daughter is looking for a standard Lego tub top for a "top-less" tub of Duplo bricks. It frustrates her that her Duplo blocks get scattered about with no top to keep them in. If you can help her out, let me know. I can arrange for (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 0.773)

More:  Next Page >>