  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2201 – 2220 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  listed sets: 7725, 4558, 4547, 7817, 6339 and more.

Hi, I started listing more sets in my brickbay shop. These are a very rare 7725 12 V train set, and a 4558 metroliner. In the past few days I have been listing others sets, but no wanted notifications have gone out. I listed several train sets, and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: markup syntax for member pages

(...) Yeah, we're both hardcore computer geeks -- although he's gone back to school now to complete his graduate studies in ecology. Over the past 20 years he's taught me most of what I know about programming and design, so I try to give back what I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:Fr145s.IqG@lugnet.com... (...) Whenever I go home and dig through my brothers' collection (there are a lot of my old parts mixed in with his - as I rebuild sets I go through his bins to find (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: legend voting

(...) A gray yellow castle? I'm curious enough in what a black or blue yellow castle would look already! I'm sure a gray yellow castle wouldn't look that bad, in fact, It would probably look more akin to the sets from the mid to late '80's and I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)

(...) Hmm, I will add my voice in saying thanks for the pics. Definitely interesting. I agree that I would prefer to have connector terminals on active bricks, and not permanently attached cables. What also I find awkward is that we now have (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  LDD to LDRAW Conversion Fixes

I've been tinkering with the "ldraw.xml" file in LEGO Digital Designer (LDD), and have come up with the following list of fixes for good LDD/LDRAW conversion. In case you hadn't already discovered, if you append ".ldr" to the end of the file name (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Can you help me identify what sets these pieces came from?

I was back at my parents house over the weekend and came home with a box of old LEGO. I have been able to identify a few sets from the box but am stuggling with some as well. Unfortunately there were no instructions with these sets. So far I have (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Castle Fun

Well I've finally gotten around to doing this. Here are my answers What is your name? =Steve Bishop How old are you? =I'm 24 What does real life mean for you? =Well this question sounds a little too philosophical to me... but I am as of two weeks (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) Jake- Brave man, you, broaching this, and I appreciate it a great deal. I made my feelings understood in the informational bit regarding the restructuring moves, but I'll put it here again for reference. As with so many things, our criticism (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Robert: Just another Troll

(...) Question is, to what end? Aren't we a buch of goofs who sit in uncomfortable positions with brightly colored plastic bricks arranged around us and little people with happy, yellow faces (the toys, not us!)? I don't understand the point of his (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: We are ready.

(...) Yeah... Couldn't you theoreticly use that with the lego mosaic? Just take a picture of a grey wall or something like that and send it in... Coarse, you would get plates. As for this mythical software: Hmmmm... I wish we had more info then this (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: New street

(...) I'd noticed that. It's very effective. Looks to me like you do the same thing with old brown with sprinklings of new brown too. If you look a misterzumbi's work ((URL) he throws in dark orange too sometimes. (...) Oh that sounds excellent. (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Classic racing car

Last night (this morning) I finally got around to make building instructions for a classic racing car I built back in 1995: (URL) you look at the LDraw file, you will see the colours actually used in the model. The rendered instructions and the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

My turn.... Name: Kevin Hall Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1973 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Growing old is inevitable... Growing up is Optional.... I live by it Location: North Shore, Sydney LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Click on the pic to go to (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  new moc: Western Auto Building

Those of you who have visited Kansas City may recognize this famous icon. The Western Auto Building was built in 1915 for the Coca Cola Company and become home to Western Auto in the 1920s. The building was converted to loft apartments in 2004. The (...) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Read Jojo's statement, that's pretty much my point of view as well... (...) They managed to back it up with reasonable facts and managed to convince people it was a better product (and at a similair price level, which in that case was (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: SW sets you'd most like to see

(...) Even if the sets don't quite live up to our expectations, we'll at least get some great new minifigs, new elements, and old elements in new colors. I'm excited about what this will mean for my own creations. BTW, I'm a big fan of the Lego (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Friday Surprise

(...) (Spent 1 1/2 weeks without my PC due to the "Sasser" virus... but it's recovered).... I agree, the 2x2 inside corner bricks are missing from the new service packs, as is the 2x2 gable connector ridge slope (the one that looks like someone took (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Finally...

Hello, everybody! Well, parts of it have been on exhibition before, and even the current setup has been on display once, but now I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of the completed model. It was about time, too, as the MOC will meet the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

Wow. wowwowowow. The Star Wars sets look really good, I think. The snow speeder is great. You know, those Insectiod 4x4 half-domes are starting to look a lot like Star Destroyer shield generators, don'tcha know. The speed bike set is a fantastic (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

More:  Next Page >>