  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2061 – 2080 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Questions about Electric, Light Brick 4.5V 2 x 2

(...) Yes there is a light bulb inside, a very small one. It uses the standard 4.5V LEGO wires and battery box (same as the motors of that period). I don't know how to quantify its brightness, but my memory says it was. I was given one of those when (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.822)

  Re: Train layouts

(...) Thanks. (Although my contribution only was a single house.) (...) I am toying with an idea, where I want to print the foundations of a (highly detailed, possibly fractal) landscape on a 3D printer, and then only use LEGO for the "top-soil". It (...) (13 years ago, 19-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.822)

  Re: Sorting your child's bricks

My collection is sorted very detailed by color and brick size but my six year old son prefers a bucket of mixed up bricks versus the sorted ones. I he likes to just start building with no real plan of what he's making unlike myself where I go into (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.storage)

old, bricks
(score: 0.822)

  Old Brick box 226

Hi, I got this box a few weeks ago from a Lego fan, who went to a little toy shop in the neighborhood. The owners are closing down the shop, and found a verry old original Lego box on the attey with the original bricks in it. The box has number 226 (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 0.822)

  Re: Town without AFOL's

(...) It might. It is less likely, with the dominance of chains and big-box stores, but it did happen to me last spring in Canada. I found a small, independent department/clothing store in Edmundston, NB, called Hutman's. A permanent sign outside (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 0.822)

  Re: new forklift, old steering

"SteP" <stprosse@tin.it> wrote in message news:HE9CIw.251H@lugnet.com... (...) when i went uot of my dark ages i thought i'll never learn to buid models with liftarms but now even if i start to think and build with bricks i often end with liftarms (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.822)

  4x2ReVu: 7306 Golden Staff Guardians

Mick's been sent on a quick bike run recon mission to verify the location of a dig site for the Umptom-Esh staff. Sure it was just a reason for the professor's pretty boy assistant to get Mick out of the way while the egghead sap tries some more (...) (14 years ago, 16-Dec-10, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

old
(score: 0.822)

  Life size Lego S U V

Life size S U V made out of Lego bricks: (URL) (13 years ago, 28-Sep-11, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.822)

  Re: how odd!!!!

(...) sets? (...) think (...) were (...) bricks (...) of (...) They came in a load of old mixed bricks brought at a car boot sale (like a garage sale if your not british :) ) I can only assume they were liberated from a factory somewhere, as 70 odd (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.822)

  Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

(...) and just ready a supportive box for Brickfest!! Thanks much in advance. ;-) By the way, when this first debuted I was not posting on Lugnet so I could not tell you that this is an INCREDIBLE creation! I too never thought the Neb~ could be (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.822)

  WHaCKoLuG October Dinner

Its the third Sunday... so you all know what that means... Insanely huge sized deserts at our favourite diner (Angels) with our favourite waitress (Jasmine). It also means I have a shift at the store, so if you are in need of a specific fig, let me (...) (13 years ago, 14-Oct-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

bricks
(score: 0.822)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) You would be surprised where you can display. Soren and I were at a library last month discussing the finer points of building when they approached us to do a display (that's this weekend). I've also seen a display at the airport. (I don't (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.822)

  Re: new forklift, old steering

(...) I really like your essential building style - just the bricks you need, something more for eye-candy, but everything kept as small as possible - just the way I'm pursueing. :-) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.821)

  BimP Updates (08.05.2003)

As some of you may have noticed (and sent e-mails), BimP has been a little slow lately. Well, as of today there is some fresh content within the news and reviews section (Thanks to TJ Avery and Dan Boger). Uploading archival content will begin again (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.announce.bimp)

old, bricks
(score: 0.821)

  Re: Old Brick box 226

(...) They have some 'strengtening' ribs on every second stud. see : (URL)Most early 1960's boxes were two pieces: a sleeve that slid over a tray. Your (...) It's one box with a lid to open as the Lego boxes from 2 years ago. The most recent boxes (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 0.821)

  Re: The Jamocklaquat - Official Pictures

The fruits of my labour. This is my greatest Triumph thus far in my long history of Lego Building and as a Robot/Mecha builder. (URL) plan to write up a rather lengthy Tech Document regarding its functionality. Although not set in stone yet, I plan (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.821)

  SMART's BrickCon Display

I want to thank everyone who participated in this year's SMART display at BrickCon. It was absolutely amazing! We couldn't have done it without everyone's help. Every element was crucial, and worked amazingly! Named "BallMageddon" because either it (...) (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

bricks
(score: 0.821)

  Re: MLCad rotaton point?

(...) Okay, in MLCad (and possibly other LDraw GUIs), an individual part will rotate around its origin point. On any standard brick/plate/tile, this origin point is typically found in the exact center of the top surface, excluding any studs. So if (...) (13 years ago, 2-Oct-11, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

bricks
(score: 0.821)

  Re: Old Brick box 226

Ludo, The box is from the 1960's. If the bricks have posts in them, then they are from the late 1960's. If they are hollow, then they are from the mid 1960's. Most early 1960's boxes were two pieces: a sleeve that slid over a tray. Your box looks (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 0.821)

  LEGO Mexico Expansion means big business for Motan-Colortronic

LEGO Mexico Expansion means big business for Motan-Colortronic MONTERREY, MEXICO (Oct. 4, 2011) -- Toymaker LEGO A/S has installed more than 500 Gravicolor gravimetric mixing and dosing units and 1,500 Metro loaders for its factory in Monterrey, (...) (13 years ago, 6-Oct-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.821)

More:  Next Page >>