 Storage / 1300
Re: Sorting your child's bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 20:00:44 GMT

My collection is sorted very detailed by color and brick size but my six
year old son prefers a bucket of mixed up bricks versus the sorted ones. I
he likes to just start building with no real plan of what he's making unlike
myself where I go into building with a plan in mind. So having them sorted
works good for me, while with him just having them in a big pile is perfect
for how he builds.

jt

In lugnet.storage, Dan Hennings writes:
I have a friend who is interested in sorting her son's collection. The boy is
six and probably has about two thousand bricks. I know there are many threads
discussing storage methods, but most of these are regarding an AFOL's
perspective. Is
sorting something that should be encouraged for children? What are your
experiences? The mother is currently not an AFOL. Thank you.